Chapter 160 Life Is Tossing

Seeing the person leave, Chu Yue also changed his stance of being so angry just now, obediently went up to change his clothes, and then circled around the little girl a few times.

The little girl was so frightened that she didn't dare to take a breath.

"What's your name?" Chuhe didn't give any good looks to the person sent by Jiang Haotian. He said he was taking care of himself, but it was nothing more than monitoring himself. Taking care of himself was incidental.

"I... My name is Mo Feifei." The little girl was timid, and her voice was not loud, as if she was afraid of scaring the other party.

Chu Yue raised his eyebrows. The name inexplicably reminded him of Gao Fei in his team, a young but silent child, so similar to this little girl.

"How old are you, who is Jiang Haotian? He sent you to monitor me?"

The little girl quickly shook her head to explain, and stammered, "No... no, the city lord didn't say anything, just let me take good care of you."

"Take care of me, huh, what do you know, can you cook? I'm hungry."

Since it was the person sent by Jiang Haotian, Chu Yue didn't believe it at all, but since he said he was taking care of himself, he didn't have the consciousness of using child labor, so he ordered directly.

Mo Feifei nodded, and quickly ran towards the kitchen, as if chasing some scourge behind him.

Chu Yue couldn't help laughing, how could he eat her? No matter how much he didn't like Jiang Haotian, he couldn't possibly embarrass a child.

After thinking about it, I agreed to torment Jiang Haotian today, but he ran away by himself. He hasn't played enough, so how can we let him go.

So, he pushed open the door and waved to the big bald man guarding the door, like waving a dog.

The bald head got Jiang Haotian's order to satisfy Chu Yue no matter what he asked, but he had to stay away from him.

They all know that the trapped person in front of them is stronger than them, and they are too close. If something goes wrong, they will be responsible for it.

Therefore, the big bald head bowed to him from a distance, "Excuse me, Mr. Chu, do you have any orders?"

Chu Yue raised his eyebrows. These people must have been ordered not to approach him because they are afraid that he will kill someone? But they wouldn't think that if they stood far away, he wouldn't be able to kill people, would they?

With a flick of the finger, some tiny seeds drifted away with the breeze, instantly covering the entire garden, covering every corner of the house.

"Go and ask your city lord to come over, I need to find him."

The bald head hesitated for a moment, and exchanged glances with others. The city lord didn't say he couldn't call him, so it shouldn't be considered AWOL.

Sure enough, as long as it was about Chu Yue's affairs, Jiang Haotian came very quickly. With his hands behind his back, he looked normal, but his eyes couldn't hide his excitement.

He thought that Chu Yue wanted to think about it, otherwise he couldn't think of what Chu Yue was looking for him for?

It's a pity that Chu Yue is also stubborn. He believes that a person will not change. Don't say that you imprison him so obscenely, you just pursue him openly, and if he ignores you, he ignores you.

Not to mention such a despicable villain.

Chu Yue looked at him with a smile in his eyes, and didn't bother to pay attention to why he was happy.

He just casually threw a bunch of skin care products that Jiang Haotian prepared for him at his feet, and sat down on the sofa with his legs crossed.

"I don't want to use these miscellaneous brands, find me a famous brand."

Jiang Haotian burst into joy like a punctured ball in an instant.

Glancing at the ** all over the floor, he held back his anger, "Where can I find some famous brands for you now, these are not easy to find, and the rest are either long-haired or not expired."

Chu Yue laughed so hard that he couldn't see his teeth, "I care about you, that's your business."

"you……"

Jiang Haotian was so blocked by him that he couldn't speak, pointed at him, and gritted his teeth.

Chu Yue spread his hands, "What are you, don't you love me? You can't even do such a small thing. How do you prove that you love me? Isn't it just kidding? You can't even satisfy my little wish. He also said he didn't want a toy."

Jiang Haotian nodded fiercely, "Okay, I will ask someone to find it for you, you can wait at ease."

Then slam the door and leave.

Chu Yue didn't get angry at all, he just slumped on the sofa and rolled his eyes in boredom, he hasn't tossed enough, how could he let him go so easily.

After returning, Jiang Haotian mobilized all the people in the city to find those big-name skin care products, but they were rarely found for men, and they were almost impossible to find.

Back then, people were so busy fleeing for their lives that they couldn't get enough to eat, so who would have the time to get those cosmetics that were not enough to eat and were of little use.

It is not easy to find the ones that Chu Yue smashed, let alone find any big brands.

He spent a lot of time going door to door to confiscate them, and even collected energy crystals, but he didn't see many.

Most of them used most of them. Although Jiang Haotian was very dissatisfied, there was nothing he could do.

He had no choice but to bite the bullet and take it to Chu Yue, who smashed it all without blinking.

He said he was looking for a big name, Jiang Haotian looked for him, found it, but he disliked it and used half of it. If he couldn't see that Chu Yue was deliberately troubling him, he would be a fool.

So, he slammed the door angrily and left again.

Chu Yue laughed loudly behind him, as if he had found something amusing.

Hearing his unscrupulous laughter outside, Jiang Haotian became even more angry. Isn't this Chu Yue just trying to torment him? Make fun of him.

It was hard for the cosmetics matter to stop making noise, but when it was almost noon, the bald head called him again.

He let out the wind, saying that Chu Yue was his favorite person, and he had to go even if he put on a show. Knowing that Chu Yue might want to torment him again, he had to bite the bullet and go.

Chu Yue was drinking tea leisurely in the flower room, when he heard him come in, he glanced at him casually, and said directly: "I want to eat seafood, shrimp, crab, fish."

Jiang Haotian held back his anger, "It's not near the sea, it's far away, and the sea is even more dangerous. How do you want me to get these things for you?"

Chu Yue didn't even raise his eyelids for a moment, "That's your business, you want me to fall in love with you, even such a small thing can't be done."

"I said I want you to fall in love with me, but you also need to figure out your own identity..."

"What identity, your prisoner, toy, you have the ability to continue saying that I am your lover, you have the ability to let me out!"

Regarding being locked up here, Chu Yue didn't look calm on the surface, but the anger in his heart was not small at all. If it wasn't for his ability to be imprisoned, he wouldn't be able to get out. I, and the scum who went to kill my own relatives, dismembered them.

But not now, although he sensed that Chuhe and the others had entered the city in batches, they were still not sure where they were, and he didn't dare to act rashly, so he could only play around with Jiang Haotian. He was unhappy and would not let Jiang Haotian Better off!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com