Chapter 117 Making Dumplings for Chinese New Year

The people behind him were stunned for a while, and then the pot exploded with a "boom", knowing that the bullet rebounded, they didn't dare to shoot anymore, and shouted and cursed around the pumpkin house.

But helplessly, the people inside just didn't open the door, let them curse dryly and just didn't open the door.

This group of people also persisted, and even insisted on cursing for three hours. You said that if they don't open the door, just leave, but they didn't do it, spitting and agitated, and those who didn't know thought that others owed them millions.

The man with the beard must be the father of the bastard. His face was gloomy at this time, and his vicious eyes kept scanning the pumpkin house to see that they never opened the door.

He waved his hand to stop the crowd from cursing, but took out his pocket and took out a grenade, where he held it, and threatened, "The people inside quickly open the door, if you come out obediently, we can discuss it carefully, if you don't come out again , I’m not being polite.”

Then what met his threat was a barrage of bullets fired from overhead.

At some point, an opening was made on the pumpkin roof, and Fang Jin, who was so bored, came out and rewarded them with a round of bullets.

Beard was unprepared, and he couldn't block bullets with his bare hands, so he was killed directly.

But Fang Jin's bullet managed to hit the grenade, and he retreated because he saw the situation was wrong, but that group of people was out of luck.

The grenade exploded in the crowd, and the group of people brought by Beard got close, and most of them were killed directly, and the rest of them were almost dead, lying on the ground half dead.

Although there are no other mutated creatures here, the bloodstains all over the ground are likely to attract uncertain dangers.

But they are too lazy to clean up.

After thinking about it, I simply moved with the Pumpkin House, and moved a long way inside, at least I have left the group of people in the carriage, and this time it is much more leisurely.

If the bloodstains were not cleaned up, it would really be dangerous. In the afternoon, they were knocked on the door again, but this time they were not looking for trouble, but asking for help.

Because they killed most of the people with strong abilities, and the remaining ones were either first-level or unsuitable for fighting, so they had no choice but to ask for help when a second-level mutant dog came.

The dog was a wolfhound, about four meters tall and six meters long, with sharp teeth grinning and drooling dripping from its mouth.

Grinding his teeth, he kept threatening everyone with low growls.

But that's all, this guy has been cured at this time, his legs are frozen in place, his body is also covered with vines, and he is half dead by various supernatural powers.

It doesn't take a few minutes to hit this thing, it's just bullying the dog.

The reason why they didn't kill it was just to let Gao Fei subdue it. They happened to lack a means of transportation, and this big dog was just right.

Because Gao Fei's level is not high, in order to successfully subdue it and prevent it from resisting, he was beaten to death.

If it is smart, it will know that it cannot resist, and if it is disobedient, it should be beaten again.

Fortunately, this dog is not stupid. After being beaten twice, he successfully made a contract with Gao Fei and became his pet in battle.

After being thrown into the pumpkin house where it lived, the dog named Dahei by Gao Fei pitifully licked his wound, showing an expression of grievance. Dogs are not easy to mess with these days.

Qi County is relatively safer, and they can deal with the strange creatures that occasionally wander over. Therefore, everyone decided to spend the winter here and upgrade it, at least to level five.

The system is right. It is indeed easy to upgrade below level 30. In less than half a year, even if they don't use energy crystals much, their speed is very fast.

Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng had already reached level nine, and everyone except my aunt had reached level eight, and my aunt had reached level six.

But in this way, they dare not say that they will have the power to fight.

On February 25, 20xx, the annual Spring Festival, it has been eight months since the end of the world, and the two are currently in retreat, preparing to hit the tenth level.

The system said that every tenth level is a small stage. After passing, at least when they meet a strong opponent, they can run faster.

Seeing the end of the year, my aunt and the others have already started preparing Chinese New Year dishes. The two people who passed the customs have not yet come out. They have already stayed in the room for three days and three nights, and they don't know what's going on?

This is an important moment to attack the first order, and they dare not disturb it.

Suddenly, the temperature in the air dropped sharply. Although there was a thermostat, the room began to freeze. At the same time, everyone felt a burst of coercion coming out of the room.

Afterwards, Bei Mingfeng opened the door first and walked out. Half an hour later, Chu Yue also came out.

Seeing the unconcealable smiles on their faces, everyone knew that they had already reached the first level.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and Chu He raised his face-covered hands to greet him, "Brother, come and help make dumplings, or else we won't have anything to eat tonight."

Chu Yue still hasn't reacted more or less now, but he has been hungry for three days and his stomach growled, "Why are you making dumplings all of a sudden?"

They have a large number of people and a big appetite. They can eat too much. If they really want to make dumplings, they can't make them at all. Therefore, they seldom make dumplings. When they are really hungry, they only make dumplings once to satisfy their hunger.

Chu He curled his lips speechlessly, "Brother, your life is completely confused. Today is New Year's Eve. You didn't come out at noon, so we made delicious food by ourselves. To make dumplings tonight, you can catch up with me." gone."

Chu Yue took a glance outside, it was so dark that nothing special could be seen.

They are still in the subway station now, but they are already far away from those people, so they are afraid of trouble.

They don't know how those people are living at present.

Ignoring those people, he heard his brother greet him again, walked over to sit down, and started making dumplings.

Do you want to leave after the new year? Because of the winter, there are not many abnormal creatures here yet, but after the new year is over and spring begins, and the snow melts, it is inevitable that there will be abnormal creatures coming.

It is still not safe here. They should still find a relatively safe base with a larger population. It is not an option to stay outside all the time.

Although there are fights wherever there are people, they can't always stay away from the crowd, it's always inconvenient, and the information is blocked.

While thinking wildly, his subordinates moved quickly. As expected, they had learned it specially. The dumplings made by Chu Yue were much more beautiful than the crooked dumplings made by others.

After making a bunch of dumplings, the next step is to cook them in the pot.

In this year without entertainment, without the boring party that is held every year but is complained about every time, without the sound of firecrackers, this year always feels that something is missing.

But fortunately, there are people with him by his side.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com