Chapter 173 Robbed

While Chu Yue was explaining, the rest of the people casually checked the price of interest soil in the system.

Then all were speechless.

It should be said that it is a super compressed energy body, a volume the size of a fingernail actually needs five million points! !

What a fool!

Seeing their silence, Chu Yue thought they were against it, so Fang Jin reached out and patted the table, "Go, go, we must go."

The rest of the people also nodded together, those who don't go are fools!

So, the destination was determined, and they went to the small base located in the northwest direction.

It's just that in order not to make Jiang Haotian suspicious, Chu Yue didn't ask for its specific address, and they went there like a blind man feeling an elephant without a specific impression.

Although there is a plug-in for the system, if you don't get close to it, let the system scan it, and it will definitely deduct a lot of points from you.

Because of this, Chu Yue was struggling, whether to use it or not?

However, they don't know how far it is. Given the current situation, it is estimated that his family's subordinates can't run too far, after all, they don't want to seek death.

After this world is integrated with other worlds, all kinds of dangers will emerge one after another. However, those who are generally not high-level dare not lean up. The two alien creatures pulling the cart outside are enough to deter a large number of alien creatures. Always be on guard.

It's just that, except for those low-level alien creatures with high IQs, there are still some who are not afraid of them, or are too slow to feel their coercion.

Just like the pile in front of you, before you walked northwest, a large group of humanoid monsters appeared in your sight.

It's not a mutant yet, but a skeleton frame with flesh and blood hanging on its body, and zombies, including skeleton animals and zombie animals, a large area of ​​black and white, completely blocking their way forward.

Fortunately, there is no such thing as undead in it, otherwise the ability can't kill them, and even hurt the soul, they really don't know how to deal with them?

The level of this thing is not high, and the highest is only level ten. Their abilities smashed down, and a large area fell.

With little effort, they wiped out these slow-moving fellows.

It's just that when they were about to break through, they realized that this group of guys had resurrected without knowing when!

The broken limbs and arms that were blown off the ground are now intact on their bodies, without a single part missing.

Because they have already driven to the middle of them now, after this group of things were resurrected, they surrounded them directly!

Chuhe cursed bitterly, "Damn it! It's endless, right?" while throwing out the ability.

The violent tornado rolled up the sky full of skeletons, and then under the control of Chu River, the skeletons were rolled into debris, which could not be broken any more.

Kong Wenxuan's ability is more suitable for melee combat, and besides, there is nothing at hand to manipulate. He can only condense metal particles in the air to form countless scalpels, and fly them out.

Fortunately, his level is high now, and the attack power of this kind of knife is enough.

The two drivers, Li Shen and Fang Jin, also took up their weapons and bombarded happily, and Pei Yue also threw bombs outside.

The effect of the explosion was similar to that of them. The bombs in front of them were full of potholes, and there was no good ground at all. Anyway, it was difficult for the carriage to pass.

Pei Ying's ground thorns are like countless large sticks, and these undead guys are strung together on them. Although they won't die, they can't move either.

As expected, the most powerful attack is Bei Mingfeng. He uses both ice and fire, freezing and burning. These two powerful abilities are simply the nemesis of this group of undead. In this way, they are basically undead. Will be born again.

The group of beasts just now, after being attacked by Beimingfeng, they will never be reborn again.

My aunt is a water system, and she can't generate too strong water out of thin air, so she doesn't have any effect on them at all, just like Chu Yue, she doesn't attack.

Chu Yue did the same, but it wasn't that he didn't attack, but activated his own ability to search for the enemy through trees, flowers and plants.

He didn't believe that so many undead would appear out of thin air for no reason, and this is not far from Jiang Haotian's base, it's even more impossible!

Although Jiang Haotian is nasty, he is not a vegetarian. How could this kind of threat happen near his base?

Chu Yue's ability is very convenient, because of the ability, the plants are his ears and eyes, and he can use the plants to hear and see everything he wants to know.

But the specific scope also depends on his level.

In the past, he needed to be close to the plants to investigate, but after the thirtieth level, within the influence range of the abilities he activated, he didn't need to stick to the plants, as long as he released his vines.

Since it is believed that someone is manipulating, the manipulator will not be too far away.

Sure enough, about 500 meters away from here, behind a tall tree, a man was hiding there timidly, and kept looking here.

Chu Yue smiled, and the flower vines crawled along the ground without a sound, and climbed to the man's feet. The man was still looking at the battlefield, and didn't see the flower vines crawling over at all.

Moreover, all supernatural beings of the control system are not very good at fighting, and they probably won't be able to escape even if they cut down the flower vines.

The flower vines wrapped him tightly and dragged him along the ground.

What does the ground look like now? It is full of aggressive flowers and plants and uneven ground. Pulling it all the way, I wonder how it will be better?

This person was dragged over screaming all the way, and when he got to him, there was no good skin on his back, dripping with blood!

Chu Yue was annoyed at him for ambushing them, so he took the initiative to teach him a lesson, but he didn't know that this person was so irresistible, he was already half dead when he dragged him over.

This man was about fifty years old, with a wretched face, and was dying after being dragged here, half dead.

He couldn't speak well, and he kept begging for mercy.

Because of his half-dead appearance, the undead also lost control, and stopped attacking one by one, but stood there dazed and unable to move.

Ask him why he ambushed them, and he said that, "There are old people and young people, it has to be like this."

It's just that he probably doesn't believe it himself.

And this person is also unlucky, maybe he met someone who was not strong and was robbed by him, but it is a pity that he met Chu Yue and the others.

Not to mention that the weapon door was completely destroyed, even he himself was arrested.

Seeing how cowardly he is, he won't pose much of a threat, but what if he robs others in the future?

When Chu Yue and the others were still discussing whether to kill him, the man was already scared to pee, and when Chu Yue and the others found out that something was wrong, the man was scared to death!

He was seriously injured, and his physical ability is not strong. If he is released, he probably won't survive, but he is just so scared to death! ...

Chu Yue and the others were speechless, twitching the corners of their mouths, and drove away. At the same time, they wondered how this man survived in the apocalypse? !

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com