Chapter 86 - 87 - 88

It was almost evening when they came, so they didn't go to Qi County. After all, although the round trip was not long, it would take two or three hours.

The superhumans lived alone, as did the soldiers, each with their own supplies, and no one used the other. After all, it was just cooperation, and the superhumans did not join the army.

The two hundred supernatural beings were divided into several factions, each of which belonged to different leaders. It was impossible for them to live together in peace, let alone live together.

Fortunately, there are many rooms of different sizes in the big pumpkin, and they live on two sides at most.

Most of the supernatural beings are power evolutionists or speed evolutions, hearing powers, and eyesight evolutions. True supernatural beings are rare.

There are only about five or six people, and the level is at most one level, but that's it, they are still the leaders of one side.

I don't know what to rely on, anyway, they are very horizontal, they don't like each other, and they look down on the soldiers.

Little did they know that there were quite a few supernatural beings among the soldiers, although Zhao Feng didn't mention it, but there were definitely more than these two hundred.

After setting up the house, Chu Yue went back to his pumpkin house, where the pile of things he moved out had been arranged, and the stove was turned on, and it was warm as soon as the door was opened.

Because of the outside, the pumpkin house has only one floor, and it is getting colder and colder, and the more scattered it is, the warmer it is.

There is no furniture inside, anyway, the skin of the pumpkin house is thick, so I made a cushion to sit on the floor, and the place where the stove was lit was recessed.

The sleeping place is partly raised, and you can change into indoor slippers when you enter the house. When you sleep, just lay a quilt on the ground, and it's not cold.

Everyone cares about the problem of eating, and they don't bother to go out, so they set the pot directly on the stove.

Chu Yue gave birth to a bunch of sweet potatoes, and they are roasting sweet potatoes for a long time, so they will eat this tonight.

Before their sweet potatoes were baked, the door outside was roughly kicked open, and seven or eight people swaggered in with the wind and snow, two of them were still stuck together, looking like a couple embracing.

Seeing that the room was warm, the shorter one pulled off the scarf covering his head and face, revealing a face that made Chu Yue wish he could kill him soon.

The daughter of his uncle's family, Chu Mei, was a perverted woman who always took pleasure in abusing herself in her previous life.

Chu Yue's face contorted for a while, his eyes began to turn blood red uncontrollably, and the desire to tear this woman apart was clamoring in his heart, which made his hateful teeth bite together.

Chu Yue lowered his head to hide the expression on his face. If he wasn't afraid that others would notice his strangeness, he wouldn't have tolerated it. He would have killed this woman a long time ago.

When did this woman come to the base, and why did she find it so accurately?

The man hugging him also took off his hat, along with the seven or eight thugs who followed behind him.

The man had a mouthful of big yellow teeth, and a few missing in front. He was bald, short and fat, and looked extremely wretched and disgusting.

The man looked at the environment here, smiled happily, "Amei, you are pretty good, not only found me such a nice house, but also a little beauty."