Chapter 140 Was Eaten

Chu Yue originally wanted to find a suitable contracted beast in it, but the premise was that he was familiar with alien creatures. Besides, those mutants on the earth are not considered for the time being. At most, the strongest are lions and tigers. They have even seen dragons. Lions and tigers are really not enough to watch.

I was still worrying about when to read such a big book, but when I really looked at it, I realized that their power level has increased, and their mental power has also increased. Although they can’t achieve a photographic memory, they can get a general impression once. , basically remember all the second time.

It seems that the speed is also faster, which can't help but surprise them, and their interest in reading is also strong.

Afterwards, they were all exchanged, and each of them took a book and studied it carefully.

At night, Chu Yue went back to the house with a book in his hand, and Bei Mingfeng also followed in. Recently, they have been sleeping in the same room, and now they have enough room, Bei Mingfeng also pretended not to see it, and followed in directly. .

Chu Yue also forgot, and acquiesced to Bei Mingfeng's following.

It wasn't until Bei Mingfeng threw the book in his hand aside and kissed him passionately that he realized belatedly that he had let the wolf in.

Bei Mingfeng finally seized the opportunity, how could he give up so easily, Chu Yue's waist softened after three or two strokes, and his hands quickly walked over him, lighting fires everywhere.

It seems that Bei Mingfeng didn't intend to let him go this time. Chu Yue's body was limp after being teased, and his mind was dizzy. Although he vaguely sensed Bei Mingfeng's intention, it was already too late.

Being completely controlled by Bei Mingfeng, he could only follow his rhythm, even with his clothes stripped off, he felt powerless.

…………

As soon as Bei Mingfeng opened his eyes in the morning, he felt that his arms were heavy. Looking sideways, Chu Yue was sleeping soundly, and his little face was flushed in his arms.

Bei Mingfeng wanted to laugh when he thought about last night. He finally ate the delicacy he had dreamed of, and he ate it several times. People can't get out of bed together.

No one came to call, she wasn't so ignorant, and she wasn't stupid. Although his aunt was an elder, she wasn't without vision. The young couple was intimate, so why did she make trouble?

So the meal was prepared, some was left for them, and the rest was eaten by themselves.

However, several couples who didn't get up today, Fang Jin and Li Shen, Kong Wenxuan and Chu He didn't get up, so it was clear at a glance what they were doing.

The three members of the Pei family and Xiao Gaofei looked at each other, helpless, no one cares about the life of a single dog.

The three of them turned their grief and anger into food, finished off a big pot of meat porridge and steamed stuffed buns, and went back to the house, let's go upgrade!

Chu Yue was angrily instructing Bei Mingfeng to press his waist and massage him. This bastard finally opened the meat, and he can toss hard. He has a backache, back pain, leg cramps, pain everywhere, don't even think about getting out of bed.

He was so angry that he wanted to hit someone.

Bei Mingfeng hurriedly coaxed them. After this series of messy things, they hadn't warmed up for a long time. Although the end of the world has accelerated their relationship, they are also facing fatal danger at any time.

If one is not good, the two of them will die in the last days, so they will have no time to be tender, and strive to improve themselves, not only to survive, but also to be able to be with their lover for a long time.

Therefore, no matter whether it is Chu Yue or Bei Mingfeng, there is nothing unhappy about being so tired of being together.

Asking Bei Mingfeng to massage himself, Chu Yue discussed with him, "Ah Feng, the system gave me two contract cards, which can sign contract beasts, but they can only be about 20 levels higher than mine. Unless you die, you can’t sign another one, the system told me that signing one will grow, which one do you think is suitable.”

It was the first time that Chu Yue called her so intimately. Although he strongly requested it last night, it was unexpected that Chu Yue still remembered it today and continued to call her so.

Bei Mingfeng was delighted, and while eating tofu with a massage, he considered Chu Yue's words.

They are basically familiar with the strange creatures at present, and it is still possible to find a suitable target.

But in fact, it's useless to talk about it now, they have to be able to touch it, and if they can't touch everything, they can't talk about it.

Therefore, it is useless to discuss it now.

Bei Mingfeng continued to massage his waist and legs attentively, and at the same time ate other people's tofu in an open and honest manner, eating tofu with great enjoyment.

Chu Yue slapped him back, "Massage is a good massage, why take advantage of me, go away."

Bei Mingfeng was shameless, "My husband and I have eaten you up, and you won't lose a piece of meat if you touch it."

"Get out! Be virtuous!" Chu Yue couldn't laugh or cry, why didn't he know that this person was so thick-skinned, he wasn't such a rascal before, right?

After that, why did Mao get more tightly wrapped around him.

Bei Mingfeng still had to say a few words to take advantage, but Chu Yue's stomach gurgled, and he remembered that they hadn't eaten since last night.

I don't even care about molesting my daughter-in-law anymore, saying that I can't starve my daughter-in-law. I will have a chance to eat tofu and so on in the future. For now, let's feed my daughter-in-law first.

Bei Mingfeng pulled the quilt for Chu Yue, then went to the kitchen to find something to eat, and found that his aunt had left a pot of food.

Bei Mingfeng can't wait to give his aunt a thumbs-up, she is considerate and stays at home, and the food she cooks is delicious.

Holding the share that belonged to the two of them, Bei Mingfeng went back to the house.

It is a bit difficult for Chu Yue to sit up now, but after all, he is in good health, and after being tossed all night, Bei Mingfeng gave him a massage for a long time today, and his fatigue has basically disappeared.

So when Bei Mingfeng came back, he had already put on his clothes and waited to be fed.

Bei Mingfeng regretted that he could no longer take advantage of it. He wanted to feed his daughter-in-law, but he sat up by himself.

Bei Mingfeng deeply doubted that his daughter-in-law was able to get up, dress and eat by herself because he was not capable enough, so he should work harder next time.

Fortunately, he just thought about it for himself. If he really asked, he probably won't go to bed at all next time, and sleep on the floor by himself!

After all, Chu Yue is a man, and he can't act like a baby. He can bear to be fed in bed.

Unless he is sick and disabled, otherwise, he will not show weakness in front of others in this life, even if he has already made up his mind to live his life.

What he hopes is to walk side by side with Bei Mingfeng, worry together, and move forward together, instead of finding a backer. If he wants to find a backer, why is he working so hard?

After the last life, he deeply knew what would happen if he had no power, either he would be betrayed or his fate would be controlled by others at will.

In this life, he will not show weakness, let alone repeat the same mistakes easily!

Unless one day he is really disabled, he will probably be like this for the rest of his life.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com