Chapter 268 Extra Story Super Virus

Chu Yue nodded without any hesitation, and said affirmatively, "I don't need it at this time, so when do I need it?"

Chu Yue is really heartbroken. Such a large number of points is the points he has accumulated for more than ten years, otherwise there would not be so many.

But it's the same as what he said, when not to use it now? This kind of human life and death is not used anymore, will it be moldy? !

The system sighed helplessly, and gave him a thumbs up on the screen, "You are a true hero, indeed, there is really nothing to hesitate in the life and death of this kind of human beings, I give you a thumbs up."

Chu Yue rolled his eyes at him, "Where did you learn so poorly? Just tell me if there is any way."

The system seemed to hesitate for a while before giving him an answer, "Yes, it's just that it is very laborious to manufacture. With the current capabilities of the earth and my long-standing inventory, it is the limit to manufacture at most two such machines."

"Don't worry about so much, you can make it first and then talk about it, and then talk about the others. How long will it take?"

He doesn't know whether a hero is a hero or not. He only knows that if he doesn't save people, human beings will really die. Since there is a way, no matter what the price is, they will be saved.

This weird virus is so powerful that in the past few days, people with high levels they thought would not be infected have begun to show symptoms.

But after all, they are much stronger than ordinary supernatural beings. They haven't fallen yet, but they are relying on drugs to survive, and they don't know if they can survive.

According to the weird nature of this virus, I'm afraid it's choking!

It's not that he wants to be a hero, but, if all human beings die because of the virus, what's the point of the two of them living alone?

There are only two surviving people on the whole earth, so it is pure, but that is hell!

"System, can't you make a vaccine in advance? If you die like this, the people in our base will die."

This is all labor and productivity. If they are all dead, their base will be completely finished.

No matter before or after the end of the world, talents are the main reason for the development of production. If there are no people, the whole world will be barren.

"There is no vaccine. To put it bluntly, a vaccine is to make your body immune to the virus, but the virus changes too fast. Before the body develops resistance, it changes again. It's too late."

According to the Academy of Sciences, it is true that most of the vaccines only target one virus. This virus is changing anytime and anywhere, and it is too late to have a vaccine.

"Then what kind of equipment can you use?"

"Yes, it's similar to a ray. It basically kills the virus directly. It won't make new viruses in the body. Otherwise, the virus will lie dormant. Who knows how long it can lie dormant, and then wait for you to relax your vigilance and counterattack again. It is estimated that More people will die in time!"

Chu Yue fell silent. What the system said was indeed reasonable, but there are so many people in the whole base, and there are only two machines. How long does it take to queue up? There are still so many people waiting for help.

He thought so, and asked so.

The system did some calculations before answering him, "This machine is limited in scope. It can treat up to 500 people at a time, which is the maximum. No matter how many people there are, it won't be so accurate."