Chapter 99 Bei Mingfeng is Seriously Injured and Dying (Reminder)

Bei Mingfeng secretly took advantage of others, surrounded them domineeringly and did not let go.

Fang Jin just wanted to say something, but before he could puff up his mouth, Li Shen forcefully suppressed him. Recently, he finally understood.

Fang Jin has the mentality of a younger brother who has been robbed of his elder brother, so he doesn't like anything about Chu Yue, and he just wants to find fault with him. As for doing any substantial harm, it is impossible.

It's two young children fighting each other without any malice to each other, so he doesn't have to be so nervous. Two children are messing around, and there is no need for parents to intervene.

Parents intervened, but it was even more difficult to control the situation, just like he drew a gun without thinking about it that time.

My aunt's family was chatting on the top, and by the way they acted as night watchmen. In the middle of the night, Kong Wenxuan and Chuhe got up to replace them.

They are now approaching Qi County, and there is no danger on the road, but it is still best to be careful.

Bei Mingfeng's arms around his waist were loosely hugged, which would neither cause pressure nor make him feel much, otherwise he could still focus on seeing his younger brother, and he would have blown his hair long ago.

In fact, he really wanted to get his hands in along the hem and touch the skin inside, but he didn't dare, for fear of being cut off.

He still has to maintain his straight man personality, hey, no, it seems that he has never said that he is a straight man.

Thinking about it, his hands began to be dishonest, he wanted to climb up quietly, he wanted to touch his waist, he wanted to hold his little hand, he wanted to get his hand into his clothes.

Ah, I really want to hold people in my arms openly.

As if sensing his wild thoughts, Chu Yue looked back at him strangely, and then found the distance between the two of them now.

When did they get so close? Almost half of his body was in his arms.

No, he remembered that when he was sitting, he was still far away from him. When did he sit down? Did he lean on it on purpose? To secretly take advantage of yourself?

The more I thought about it, the more I realized it was possible, so I looked him up and down suspiciously for a while, "When did you come here? And don't we feel a little close to you?"

Bei Mingfeng blinked innocently, "Haven't you been by my side for the past two days? I thought you liked it?"

Chu Yue was at a loss for words, he deliberately got close to Bei Mingfeng for the sake of Qi Fang Jin, but Bei Mingfeng gave him an excuse.

Chu Yue moved his butt, trying to stay away from him, but before he moved, Bei Mingfeng grabbed him with his long arm and trapped him in his arms.

He narrowed his eyes maliciously, "Come here when you want to use it, and don't want me after you use it. Am I a tool for you to quarrel with Fang Jin? How heartless."

Chu Yue was speechless, he didn't know how to explain to him, he did get close to him on purpose for the sake of Qi Fangjin, but...but...

Bei Mingfeng was originally just to tease him, and he wanted to be intimate with him, so why would he blame him for deliberately approaching him, just to bully him.

However, Chu Yue didn't know, he thought Bei Mingfeng was really angry?

Bei Mingfeng tugged at his hand, and said pitifully: "Recently, I have taken advantage of me a lot, should you give me some compensation?"

Chu Yue still didn't understand the situation, so he foolishly followed his words, "What compensation?"

Just as Bei Mingfeng was about to speak, Pei Yue, who was on top of the vigil, stuck his head out, his face full of shock, "Look at the sky, look at the sky."

A few people couldn't react for a while, but Chu Yue reacted very quickly, broke away from Bei Mingfeng's embrace and rushed out.

Today is a sunny day, the weather is very good, except for the cold, the sky and the earth are transparent.

After the end of the world, there is less pollution and exhaust gas, the sky and the earth are clear, and the stars and moon that were invisible in the past show their faces again.

Reflecting the white snow on the earth, the sky and the earth are bright.

Under this clear moonlight, a group of huge figures slowly crossed the sky, and the huge figure was estimated to be comparable only to whales in the deep sea.

The distance is too far, I can't really see what it is, I only know that the body size is still huge even if it is so far apart.

In this kind of night, I can only see roughly, it is a group of huge fish-like creatures.

Chu Yue's other-world biometric identification device hung on his ear, without the need for the owner to make a sound, it activated directly and covered Chu Yue's eyes.

There was an electronic mechanical sound in Chu Yue's ears.

"Deep space giant whale, level seventy-five, a creature of another world, with a gentle temperament, will not take the initiative to attack, and the attack power is not strong. It is often caught as a mount, and its flying speed is slow but stable."

Just as Chu Yue was about to breathe a sigh of relief, at least this group of big whales would not take the initiative to attack people, and even if they found them, they would not come to kill them.

But unfortunately, his calculation was wrong, because the identification device reported a series of messages to him one after another.

"Bloodthirsty bat, level 15, an alien monster that only appears in the dark night, bloodthirsty, will take the initiative to attack, brutal and bloodthirsty by nature, likes to eat human blood, danger level 3."

"Ghostland Undead, level 3, undead low-level monsters, low attack power, immune to physical attacks and abilities, only the same undead and holy light can deal with it."

"Alarm, alert, the underground has been surrounded by the ghosts of the ghost domain, the underground has been surrounded by the ghosts of the ghost domain, please leave the host quickly, please leave the host quickly."

As soon as the recognizer finished reading the information of the undead, the system issued a warning. This was the first time it actively warned Chu Yue. It seemed that this undead was really difficult to deal with.

Before Chu Yue had time to react, Bei Mingfeng, who had been watching him by his side, suddenly pulled him behind him.

A laser-like thing shot out and directly penetrated Bei Mingfeng's stomach, and most of his stomach disappeared.

The blood sprayed out in a jet shape, drenching Chu Yue's head and body, and Bei Mingfeng fell directly into Chu Yue's arms.

Chu Yue's face was dull, until the system issued a sharp and piercing alarm, "Alarm, alarm, attacked by the eight-eyed monster ray, attacked by the eight-eyed monster ray, please evacuate the host urgently, please evacuate the host urgently."

Chu Yue suddenly came back to his senses, and without even thinking about it, he directly took the big pumpkin and the people into the small courtyard. At this time, he didn't care whether the small courtyard would be exposed, the most important thing was to save the people first.

Bei Mingfeng was seriously injured. At this time, he had already released more air and less air, but even so, his eyes still refused to leave Chu Yue.

Lying in Chu Yue's arms, seeing him use the quilt to hold down his blood hole in vain, he felt helpless, tears kept falling down.

His eyes were already blurred, and he couldn't see other people's expressions clearly. He could only see his tears kept falling. He wanted to raise his hand to touch his face, but found that he had no strength at all.

I can only use my last bit of strength to say to him, "I... love... you, don't... cry, I am very... happy."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com