Chapter 138 Upgrade

Dahei screamed a few times, and was crawled onto his body by those fist-sized ants, biting him everywhere.

But it is not stupid, knowing that the situation is urgent, it just flicked its fur a few times, then spread its hooves and ran towards the distance.

Chu Yue fixed himself on Dahei's body and didn't control his direction. He didn't have time to clean up the ants that climbed up. Besides, he didn't have supernatural powers anymore. Ordinary swords didn't work on ants.

Seeing this, the dumpling jumped out and hopped around in Dahei's fur for a long time, searching out the ants and eating them all.

Only then did Dahei escape the pain of being eaten by ants.

One person and one dog ran out like crazy, without knowing the direction or the location.

After running wildly for about an hour, Chu Yue really didn't have any strength, so he took Dahei and his own dumplings into it.

After entering, Chu Yue and Tuanzi passed out together. Tuanzi was exhausted, and Chu Yue was seriously overdrawn.

A group of people fainted, but fortunately, there was no danger here, so there was no need to worry about being eaten by strange creatures in the next moment.

Dahei saw his master and others fainted on the ground, he didn't know what to do? After walking around in circles for a long time, I remembered to drag him into the pumpkin house.

It didn't have hands, so it dragged very hard. Fortunately, it had a lot of time, and it finally dragged everyone into its own room with all its strength, so that it had the time to lie down and lick its own wounds.

Dahei's injury wasn't serious, those ants could at most make small wounds, and they didn't know supernatural powers, otherwise Dahei wouldn't be able to get well.

When Chu Yue fled into the small courtyard, he was still rejoicing. Fortunately, this group of ants hadn't evolved wings yet, otherwise, they wouldn't be able to escape at all.

But what he didn't know was that as soon as he entered the small courtyard with his front feet, a group of ants with wings chased after him. After searching around, he found no trace of food, and then went back.

Chu Yue and the others had been in a coma for five days before waking up. When they woke up, their bodies were empty. Not to mention their perception abilities, their meridians were all withered.

Not only that, but their brains are throbbing. To use their abilities, they must use mental power to control them. Their abilities are overdrawn, so how can their mental strength not be overdrawn? It would be great if that was the case, they are not psychic power users.

Except for Gao Fei, everyone else was holding their heads and unable to get up.

So the responsibility of taking care of his teammates fell on Gao Fei. Enduring the pain in his head, Chu Yue poured out a pile of previously collected food from the space, and he couldn't move because of the pain.

Bei Mingfeng staggered to his feet, hugged Chu Yue into his arms, raised his hand to rub his forehead, and helped him relieve his headache.

After the end of the world, Gao Fei basically takes care of his grandfather by himself, and he can do everything. Now that he knows that he is needed, he doesn't refuse.

After searching for a long time in a pile of supplies, they were delighted to see painkillers. Although they could not alleviate the pain of their mental power being exhausted, they could at least relieve the pain.

There was still hot water in the thermos bottle in the tent, and Gao Fei delivered painkillers one by one.

A few people are in great pain, and it doesn't matter whether it is helpful or not, let's eat first.

Fortunately, the painkillers still had some effect, and their heads no longer twitched.

Seeing that they took the medicine, Gao Fei went to boil hot water for cooking again. He doesn't know how to cook, but he still knows how to make instant noodles. Adding messy meat and vegetables will at least make them eat better.

Thanks to Gao Fei's presence, they don't have to cook when they are in pain and can't move, and they can drink some soup, so they don't all eat dry biscuits.

After killing three large pots of instant noodles in one go, they breathed a sigh of relief. Their abilities were exhausted, and the energy in their bodies was exhausted. After eating this large pile of hot food, they regained some of the lost energy.

They thanked Gao Fei one after another. Gao Fei smiled shyly, but he still couldn't help worrying between his brows. He was somewhat relieved after confirming that everyone was fine.

The pain in the body was relieved, but the body is empty now, and there is nothing. They still decided to make up for some of the used abilities first, so the feeling of dizziness and empty body is too uncomfortable.

After saying hello to Gao Fei, they all settled down to practice.

This time the system didn't do anything wrong, and generously took out the energy crystals for everyone to use.

Gao Fei had no one to talk to him, so he settled down in Dahei, and he also crossed his legs and went to practice.

This overdraft ability, everyone's vitality has been somewhat lost, and these can only be recovered slowly in the future. The higher the level, the higher the natural vitality.

And what the system didn't say was that after they passed the tenth level, as long as they didn't die from accidents, their own lifespan would also increase to one hundred and twenty years old.

After level 20, it will increase to 150 years old, the energy and vitality in the body will gradually increase, and it will also break the limit of human life span. The higher the level, the longer the life span.

It's just that at present, it's useless to say it or not. It's a problem for them to save their lives. Who cares about these things.

This overdraft ability exhausted the ability in the body. When practicing again, it took a lot of effort to gather a little bit of ability to swim through the meridians of the whole body.

But that's it. After exhausting their powers, they reunited again, which also combined the principle of breaking and then standing. Therefore, except for Gao Fei, everyone entered into deep cultivation by coincidence.

It is estimated that after waking up, it is not as simple as simply going up a level or two.

The system released all the energy crystals harvested this time, except for their own, the rest were all piled up beside them, filling up half of the courtyard.

Although they didn't hold the energy crystals in their hands, they could already extract the energy between heaven and earth to practice. Seeing the colorful threads in the energy crystals gradually disappear, and the energy crystals became transparent, their cultivation Still didn't stop.

Until most of the energy of the accumulated hill-like energy crystals had disappeared, Kong Wenxuan and the others opened their eyes one after another.

All of them felt their own energy with surprise on their faces, but seeing that Bei Mingfeng and Chu Yue hadn't come out of the room, they probably hadn't woken up yet, so they relaxed their movements again.

The group of them practiced for half a month. After half a month, Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng woke up. At this time, a month had passed.

When they woke up, like everyone else, their faces were full of surprises. This time they broke through to the 21st level in one go, not only repairing the lost vitality, but also increasing their vitality a lot.

They dare to say that as long as they were not injured or died in an accident, they probably wouldn't get sick in the future.

When they woke up, the yard was very quiet, and Chu Yue immediately felt that there was no one here.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com