Chapter 89 - 90- 91

But if Fang Jin continues to save people next time, he will continue to spoil him. As for the consequences, they will bear it together.

In fact, he also understands that he usually spoils Fang Jin a lot, but he doesn't pet his own lover, who will pet him, so even if he makes a mistake, he will continue to pet him.

But in today's matter, they are indeed wrong, and they have to apologize if they should apologize.

The two of them went back to their temporary place without saying a word. They intercepted the things that the wretched man was going to give to Chu Yue, and they also blackmailed him with quilts. After all, they didn't bring anything with them when they came out.

They just settled down for the time being.

It's just that there is no heating device here. Even if the pumpkin house is well sealed to block the wind at night, it will still be cold when it should be.

It was minus 20 degrees outside and minus 15 degrees inside, and two layers of quilts were useless.

Fang Jin got into Li Shen's quilt tremblingly, Li Shen opened his arms silently, and hugged him into his arms, the two of them squeezed together, and it was much better.

The two of them huddled together to keep warm, but it was nothing, but Kong Wenxuan suffered a lot. Before he awakened in the end of the world, he was just an ordinary person with a moderate physique. .

There was no other way, and I didn’t sleep anymore. I sat on the bedding with a quilt on my body, and practiced all night.

As a result, this quarrel did not reconcile until Kaiba went to Qi County.

Fortunately, they themselves have some means, and they can't starve themselves to death.

When they came to Qi County, Li Shen, Fang Jin and Aunt Pei Yue were arranged to stay at home. After all, Li Shen and Fang Jin were more suitable for supporting than fighting.

But letting the two of them have such a quarrel, although it is not considered a complete quarrel, on the surface it is indeed a stalemate, so naturally it is embarrassing for Li Shen to stay and take care of the aunt.

But they had to go again, so the end result was actually the same, they went together, but Auntie and Pei Yue stayed at the station after the battlefield.

Anyway, she also has the ability to protect herself now, as long as she doesn't leave the pumpkin house, there is enough food, and there are soldiers outside, there is not much danger.

But just in case, Li Shen still stayed. He had no fighting power, and he couldn't help much if he followed, so he just handed over the product to Zhao Feng.

Of course, he didn't go into his aunt's pumpkin house either, and stayed alone in their house.

His ability is to manipulate electrons. Before the end of the world, he liked to tinker with and invent some messy things, and it came in handy at this time.

He is not good at fighting, but his invention is very useful.

After working for almost three days, at Zhao Feng's request, Li Shen rushed out a batch of small electronic bees for investigation. Of course, Zhao Feng traded them.

Li Shen is not his person, so naturally he won't do white work for him.

Each one is the size of a thumb, very precise, with a camera on the body, which can transmit the captured images at the same time.

Then the picture will be transmitted to Li Shen's computer. In fact, it should have been transmitted to Li Shen's mind. He is equivalent to a living map and detector.