Chapter 222 Under Construction (4) Inner City

According to the system, find the location of the groundwater, which is near the northern city wall.

A group of people discussed that if a wave of beasts broke through the city wall in the future, this place is too close to the city wall, and they are not easy to defend. If they break through here, the first one will be destroyed.

So, they moved toward the center anyway, erecting pipes and laying water purification systems.

According to everyone's suggestion, Chu Yue directly mobilized the Dragon Scale Tree and built another wall in the center, about ten meters high and two meters thick.

This will be the future business circle and center, and also the place where heavy factories will be built. All important things will be placed here.

This is also their last refuge in Dragonscale City, in order to have a place to retreat when the city is broken.

So, after thinking about it, Chu Yue thickened the city wall to five meters and heightened it to twenty meters.

The central area will be open to the entire base. There are no access restrictions, and no special privileges are required to enter. If that is the case, what is the difference between them and the base leaders who have been divided into levels.

But there is still a difference. There is no perfect plan at present, and we will talk about it later, and build first.

The inner city is huge, occupying nearly two-fifths of the area, at least to ensure that when the city is broken, people from the outer city can enter the inner city and pretend to be.

The water purification plant is on the edge of the inner city. After it is established, it will be heavily guarded, and it is the lifeblood of a base.

The metal system continued to erect pipelines, and Chuyue's factory building had already been established first, and it was still a dragon scale tree. Anyway, this thing is not afraid of fire or water, and it is very useful.

The water purification system has already been provided, and Fang Jin and Li Shen will lead people to install it. The rest of the people will start laying water pipes in the central giant tree, and then test the pressure to see if they can reach the hundredth floor.

The result proved that the system is still very powerful. After a few times, after the pressure is adjusted correctly, there is tap water available above the 100th floor.

Every household has access to water and electricity. As for the few floors that have not yet been built, only the connectors are left. When it is convenient for installation, just connect the connectors and faucets.

After the faucet was installed and the water was turned on, they realized that there was no toilet yet, so Chu Yue manipulated the dragon scale tree again to make way for them to repair the pipes.

Human excrement was accumulated, and a small base was set up outside the city, and a biogas digester was built to deal with these things.

Then they remembered that the sewers hadn't been dug yet...

Everyone has been crazy busy recently, one head and two big ones, wishing that one person could be broken into several pieces, but they are still too busy.

It's really hard to build a city from scratch.

Fortunately, after the establishment of the base, people began to come over one after another.

The happiest thing is the Northwest Army who defected from the nearby base.

There were nearly 200,000 people scattered here and there.