Chapter 30

After taking a sip of water, Chu Yue moved to the window. His main task now was to rescue the man in the cage. As for the others, we'll talk about it later.

His window was just facing those refugees, and the plastic paper sealed the window and was transparent. He could see clearly from here, and he could see all their miserable appearances in his sight.

Those people were just let in. The boss here is obviously not kind enough to provide them with food and lodging. The problem of their food is completely solved by themselves. No matter what method they use, the boss here doesn’t care, even if you go to snatch it. steal.

Although Chu Yue still retains a trace of sympathy for ordinary people in his heart, it is impossible to help them. He is not the savior of the world, and he is too busy to take care of himself now, so he has no thought to save others.

At seven or eight o'clock, the sky outside was completely dark, and the electricity had completely stopped, so except for some places in the building where there were still candles lit, the rest of the place was completely dark.

There is not even a moon today, and it is completely covered by dark clouds. I am afraid that it will rain soon.

He is not afraid anymore, but what about that man, he won't be force-fed to death, right? I don't know how much it rains?

He wanted to save him now, but he was afraid of offending the people here.

It's a dilemma.

Then he casually tore off the plastic paper that sealed the window and looked down. It was pitch black and he couldn't see anything. He stretched out a thin vine and poked it tentatively according to the memory he saw during the day. Did he eat the rice balls he gave him?

In the end, he was grabbed by the vine, and Chu Yue was taken aback. The vine was a mutated rose with barbs on it.

Fortunately, that man didn't seem to be stupid. He let go after being stabbed, but then pulled carefully.

It seems that there is something to say.

Chu Yue opened the door and looked around for a few times, but there was no one there, so he carefully got out, went down the corridor, and came to the cage.

At this time, there are no entertainment activities, either to sleep, or to have fun by yourself.

When Chu Yue went down to the first floor, he heard groans at the door of a certain classroom, probably that was the final destination of the girls Zhang De caught during the day.

Although Chu Yue showed his unbearable face, he still didn't take care of it. He couldn't do it, and he couldn't do it.

Just like his previous life, no one took care of him, and he would not take care of other people.

He quietly squatted in front of the cage, hesitating whether to turn on the flashlight, when the person in front of him said, "Why...why...save me?"

The voice is hoarse and unpleasant, probably due to not speaking for many days and dehydration. After all, I heard from the second child that they have been here for four or five days.

Fortunately, it was getting colder this day. Otherwise, this man would have died of dehydration if he had been exposed to the hot sun without food or drink.

Relying on the fact that the other party could not see, Chu Yue grinned in the dark, but what he said was extremely serious, "I just want to save a powerful assistant, don't die, I will come and bring you something to eat, they Said that you are very powerful in combat, and I still want to accept you as my subordinate."

The people in the cage were noncommittal, clearly not believing what Chu Yue said, but if he wanted to get out of trouble, he couldn't offend the person in front of him who obviously had plans for him.

"They didn't tell you that I don't have any abilities, am I just an ordinary person?" It's just that he wanted to ask why he was saved, and he didn't quite believe the reason he said.

Now it is the world of those powerful people, you can see how the ordinary people here will end up, not to mention that he offended the third child here.

"Whether you are an ordinary person or not, what I want is you. Whatever they like to say is their business. I want you, so of course I have to save you." A small part is the system, most of it is his own reasons, But he couldn't tell him what happened in his previous life.

Bei Mingfeng raised his eyebrows unexpectedly, "Do you want him...?" '

He didn't know what caught his eyes, he was like this, embarrassed and downcast, how could he compare to this person, if anything...

He touched his face, which seemed to be the only face he could see.

It's just that at the moment, he doesn't believe what this person said, but he won't refute it. He needs this person to save himself. No matter what his purpose is, he must stabilize him first.

"My name is Bei Mingfeng, how about you?" In such a short period of time, his voice seemed to have improved a bit, and his voice was no longer hoarse.

Chu Yue was startled by his sudden utterance, but quickly calmed down, patted his chest, and tried hard to keep his heartbeat from beating so fast, "My name is Chu Yue."

Bei Mingfeng in the dark pulled the corner of his mouth, revealing an unclear smile, "If you save me, how about I follow you?" It's up to him whether to follow him or not.

Chu Yue nodded, suddenly remembered that the other party couldn't see, and lowered his voice again: "You said it, don't go back on your word!"

The excitement in the voice was clearly visible, but he didn't know what the excitement was.

Bei Mingfeng smiled nonchalantly, "Didn't you say you wanted me? Since you saved me, you are my savior, so it's right to follow you."

The word "want" was deliberately bit hard.

Chu Yue didn't think too much about it, but simply felt that he saved the only person who was kind to him in the previous life, and subconsciously overlapped this person with the one in the previous life.

Before we could say more, a patrol came over holding torches, vaguely saw someone there, and shouted, "Who's there?"

Chu Yue was taken aback, and subconsciously wanted to stand up and run away, but suddenly thought of something.

He stopped quickly and stuffed two patties, a bottle of water and a thick raincoat into his arms.

Bei Mingfeng let him stuff things into his clothes, then quickly stood up and ran away.

Now, after all, there is no electricity, and there is not much light, so Chu Yue dodges quickly.

The patrol went over to check and kicked Bei Mingfeng again. Seeing that he didn't react at all, and there was indeed no one around, they continued to patrol with a torch.

It wasn't until they walked away that Bei Mingfeng took out the meatloaf that was still steaming under his clothes, and ate it bite by bite.

Even in this situation, his movements were still graceful, but a silver light flashed in his eyes, like a cheetah waiting for an opportunity, ready to violently hurt someone at any time.

Soon, he restrained the fierce look in his eyes again, and continued to pretend that he was dying.

It's just that his hands were out of sight, pinching the bag that wrapped the meatloaf, and a thin layer of white ice was covered at a speed visible to the naked eye, exuding a slight chill.

Then with a slight cracking sound, the thin paper bag turned into powder all over the ground in Beimingfeng's hands, and disappeared with the wind blowing.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com