Chapter 195 - 196 - 197

Beiming's family was born in the army, and the old man trained his children and grandchildren as soldiers since he was a child, so the family is extremely restrained, so no one will act coquettishly in front of him.

I used to think it was very good, but the older I got, the more I felt that these children and grandchildren were too rigid, and that Hua Hua and He Fang could coax people with sweet words, so my heart began to drift.

I always think in my heart that his children will not coax him. He is old and needs his children and grandchildren to accompany him, but the children and grandchildren are just busy with themselves, which makes the two surnamed He take advantage of the loophole and fill the emptiness of the old man. and loneliness.

He also won the eccentric protection of the elderly.

However, now, seeing that his sons and grandchildren have left, and only this pair of bitter daughters are left in the family, the old man suddenly feels lonely again.

All kinds of emotions abound.

He actually knew that Bei Mingfeng lived in a slum area, but he got so angry that time, and accused himself both in and out of words, he was angry and couldn't bring himself to look for him.

Especially his wife also ran over.

The old man sat on the chair, suddenly felt infinitely wronged.

Looking over here.

Chu Yue was tormented by Bei Mingfeng last night, so he woke up late. When he finished packing and went downstairs, he suddenly found that a group of people from Bei Ming's family were there, and they came here with their luggage in large and small bags. up?

Is this going to stay here?

Chu Yue was still angry, when he saw them, he remembered the insult of those two idiot women, and he was in a bad mood, so he went into the kitchen without even looking at them.

The members of the Beiming family on the sofa scratched their cheeks in embarrassment.

It stands to reason that Chu Yue is the daughter-in-law of the Beiming family, shouldn't he try to coax them into accepting him? After all, he climbed onto a thick thigh.

But it's a pity that Chu Yue doesn't need it and doesn't care about it. He has manpower, ability, rank, financial resources, supplies, and his family is still around, and they are all powerful.

He really doesn't need to rush to please anyone, he can live well without anyone, and whoever he goes to is a master, if the Beiming family really doesn't want him, what can they do? He brought people to start anew, built his own base and became the boss, who is afraid of whom? !

He has confidence, and he really doesn't need to coax them, especially when their housework is still a mess.

After Chu Yue finished eating, he came to sit opposite them.

Bei Mingyu who came that day was the first to speak, "Sister-in-law, we were wrong that day, but those two idiots, apart from listening to his grandpa, listen to other people's words, it's useless for us to stop them."

Bei Mingfeng had already explained why Chu Yue didn't want to see them.

Chu Yue raised his eyelids, "I know, after all, no one can control people's mouths when they open their bodies."

To be honest, he knew that he was actually venting his anger, but he was only disappointed by the inaction of the Beiming family.

If they had done it earlier, his family, Afeng, would not have been away from home for so many years, just for those two idiot women.