Chapter 257 Retreat

Therefore, the consumption of the base is gradually increasing. Even though they are all hiding behind the defensive shield, and there are special abilities who are good at defense to protect them from the direct bombing of abilities, the number of casualties is still increasing.

The wounded were fine, but the dead didn't even have time to collect their corpses. What's more, they fell into the siege of beasts below and couldn't even find their corpses!

It can be seen how fierce and cruel this war is!

But even so, the troops in contact with the enemy still gritted their teeth and persisted. They knew that they would die, but they would not take a step back, let alone give up lightly.

No one likes war, and no one is not afraid of death, but they understand better that behind them are their families and loved ones. .

Therefore, they cannot retreat, let alone let the city wall fall!

Almost everyone is gritting their teeth and persisting. They are also afraid and afraid of death, but they can't retreat.

What they are protecting is their own homeland, and their family members are in the homeland. They cannot retreat, let alone retreat!

It's just that they are not physically powerful beasts after all. Even if they are powerful, after such a long time of fighting, they are exhausted physically and mentally.

Even if you don't use your own abilities, you have been using weapons all the time, so highly concentrated your mental power, and in a tense situation, you are extremely prone to exhaustion both physically and mentally.

Moreover, their base is too huge. Although there are still some people who have not gone to the battlefield and are always ready to take a break with them, each of them has been on the battlefield for nearly a day.

Seeing that the evening was approaching, the group of beasts attacked more and more fiercely, and they gradually felt powerless.

In fact, it's not just them, Dragonscale City has also reached the upper limit of attacks. Finally, at a certain moment, a big hole was blasted in the outer city wall, and the dragonscale tree didn't regenerate in time, and it was a step slower, allowing strange creatures to rush in.

In the dilapidated forest, the group of mercenaries who had just dealt with the alien creatures that were thrown into the forest, had not waited for a short break before confronting the rushing alien creatures again.

The war is fought again in the forest.

Although the Dragon Scale Tree immediately absorbed the powerful power from the breath soil sent by Chu Yue and repaired the city wall, some of them still rushed into the city wall.

In the emergency situation of the peak, a group of people discussed in the conference room for less than five minutes before deciding on a plan to abandon the outermost city wall and evacuate all the people to the second city wall.

And start the city defense system that the system sent at the beginning, otherwise it's already this time, if you don't use it, when will you use it.

The city defense system is fully controlled by the central master control system and buried in the city walls, but only in the first and second city walls. After all, the city defense system provided by the system was limited at the beginning. Their city walls are too long and consume a huge amount of energy. Mingfeng doesn't want to use it.

But continuing to consume it is obviously extremely unfavorable to them, and they have too many casualties, and the soldiers are also tired, so they have to give them a period of rest.