Chapter 115 - 116

As Gao Fei got closer to the poisonous woman, the poisonous woman struggled harder, but no matter how hard she struggled, she couldn't avoid the blade of death.

The poisonous woman watched Gao Fei stabbing the knife into her body, and stabbed several times in anger. Gao Fei didn't stop until the poisonous woman died completely.

He struggled to move to his grandfather's side. His grandfather had been out of breath for a long time at this time. Under this temperature, the corpse would soon be frozen stiff and icy cold.

Gao Fei lay on his grandfather's back and wept bitterly. His last relative in this world also passed away. Although he still has an uncle, can someone who allows his wife to abuse them both be a good person?

Now he was left alone in the world, and he couldn't find his brother, and his ability to awaken was so strange that he didn't even know what it was useful for, how he was going to survive.

The more I thought about it, the more desperate and pessimistic I became, and I couldn't help crying louder.

Chu Yue went to take the long knife, but was grabbed by the child, and said in a strong nasal voice: "Brother, help me, I can't live alone."

Chu Yue was funny, and shook off his hand, "You don't think of me as a savior, do you? I'm obliged to adopt you."

Gao Fei choked up and said, "I know."

"If you know it and come to beg me, then give me a reason to save you. Just don't tell me that you will eat, drink and sleep."

Withdrawing the long knife, Chu Yue folded his arms and looked at him leisurely.

Just now, the system suddenly released a mission to ask Chu Yue to incorporate this child, which is also a random mission, otherwise Chu Yue would be so kind to help him avenge him, and he is not his father.

"I...I...I..." The child seemed to have some scruples, stammering and refusing to speak.

Chu Yue raised his eyebrows, turned around and left. The child became anxious, and no longer cared about his grandfather's explanation, he shouted anxiously from behind: "I can understand those monsters."

Chu Yue was a little surprised, no wonder the system would rather issue a temporary task and ask Chu Yue to keep the child behind, it turned out to be the whisperer!

People who can understand the words of alien creatures, and can communicate and tame them, even now when the awakened ones are everywhere, are very rare abilities, even rarer than natural abilities.

If the level is high, it is enough to tame an army of alien creatures. Although his combat power may not be strong, the exaggerated army of alien creatures is enough to make up for this small deficiency.

But now he can't be too anxious, he wants the child to stay willingly and not betray them.

Well, I guess this has to be done slowly, let's leave the person behind now.

Hearing the child's shout, Chu Yue stood there and pretended to think about it for a while before turning around and walking back.

Kneeling down beside him, "What you said can still be useful. If I want to save you, I can, but there are conditions, because I have no obligation to save you, and I have no obligation to take care of you. If you promise, I will save you. If you don't agree, it's fine."

The child finally grabbed a life-saving straw, how could he let it go so easily, although he knew that once he agreed, he would probably have to stay here forever, but he had no other choice but to nod his head desperately to show that he agreed up.