Chapter 147 Control Madness

Now that everything is ready, they have no other place to go, but they calm down and start working hard.

The way they help is to make Chu Yue go crazy, and then attack them, and they help consume their abilities.

At first, Chu Yue couldn't control it at all, and he had to exhaust all his abilities before he could stop.

When the ability energy is exhausted, step up your practice, and then come again.

The same goes for the rest of them, exhaust their abilities before continuing to practice.

While helping Chu Yue control their abilities, they are also constantly tempering their abilities, which also makes their abilities more concise and thicker than those of others.

To control madness, it is obviously not possible to control it in a short time.

They can only keep repeating, and then go out to practice with strange creatures.

Something went wrong and continued to practice, time passed in such a hurry, and they didn't pay attention to the time during the practice. When they came back to their senses, three months had passed.

The season has completely passed the cold winter and arrived at the hot and almost dehydrating summer!

During this period, Chu Yue's control over madness finally paid off.

From the beginning, you will lose consciousness as soon as you enter madness, and you have to use up energy to stop it. Later, when you activate madness, you can make an emergency stop on the verge of losing control.

Although the conscious control madness may cause the strength to be reduced by half, it is also stronger than the unconscious one.

Furthermore, after this period of familiarization, he has almost adapted to the weak period after berserk transformation.

Moreover, after adjustment, he has been able to go berserk, and will not drain all the powers and physical strength in his body, and will not consume his life force crazily, resulting in gray hair after activation.

All in all, the results are pretty good, really gratifying to congratulate, gratifying to congratulate!

It is also because they have been consuming powers for a while, and then followed the lifestyle of cultivation. While condensing several of their powers, they all rushed to level 30 without absorbing energy crystals!

Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng even reached the exaggerated thirty-sixth level!

But as the system said, after reaching level 30, it will be difficult to upgrade.

But it also said that at level 30, they at least have the ability to survive, at least they will not be chased in such a panic, and when they encounter powerful enemies... em... they still have to run!

It's the same as saying nothing, everyone collectively gave it the middle finger, the system has been used to being despised by Chu Yue, and it is easy to ignore their middle finger.

When the task was first released, it was said that it was a lottery draw for them. Except that Chu Yue's rewards were different, the system would not even rely on this.

However, Pei Yue looked at the bouquet of roses in her hand and the set of kitchen utensils in her mother's hand.

Take a look at the gift pack of snacks in Fang Jin's hand and the set of sexy underwear in Li Shen's hand.

The rest of them are somewhat better, Pei Ying is a Liannu, Kong Wenxuan is 10,000 points, Chuhe is a defensive armor, the one-off type, which can resist attacks below level 30.