Chapter 95 Ghost Spider

The two seemed to be angry with each other, and neither of them wanted to speak first.

However, Chu Yue thought that Bei Mingfeng was a straight man. Although he cared about him, he refused to think about it even if he was killed. What if he misunderstood him?

They didn't look up but they looked down. If they made a mistake, how embarrassing would it be?

As for Beimingfeng? What else is there, I'm afraid that Chu Yue will run away, and he actually doesn't have much confidence that Chu Yue will have complete trust in him. He feels that he will continue to maintain this ambiguous attitude until he gains Chu Yue's full trust. just fine.

Watching him by his side, guarding him, not letting others see, not letting others find out, blocking all coveting of him.

As for the hindrances of his family members, he didn't notice anything, didn't he see that his family members had him as their backbone?

It is estimated that if he himself agrees, no one else will be an obstacle.

These two have had enough trouble, so they don't care about other people's reactions.

Her aunt Pei Xue actually knew that his nephew liked men, and she was very opposed to it at the beginning, but she was not Chu Yue's mother after all, so it was useless to object no matter how fierce she was, so she ignored it in the later stage, and in a fit of anger, she took her children to another place. City.

She had let it go before, and now she can't control it anymore. Although she felt that the atmosphere between the two of them was strange, she just puffed her mouth and didn't say anything.

She, the person most qualified to speak, didn't say anything, let alone others.

Chu Yue glanced at Bei Mingfeng and then again, seeing that he really didn't bring up the topic just now, he was relieved and a little regretful, and turned his head away from it.

Little did he know that Bei Mingfeng was also watching him from the gap, watching him turn his head away angrily, and secretly having fun, it seemed that his wife didn't care at all?

Seeing that the momentum was pretty good, Bei Mingfeng wanted to take advantage of this to tease him again.

Unexpectedly, there was a huge booming sound from the shell of the big pumpkin where they lived, accompanied by violent vibrations.

When Bei Mingfeng received the attack, his subconscious reaction was to hug Chu Yue beside him into his arms and protect him tightly.

Kong Wenxuan beside him reacted subconsciously as well, protecting Chuhe in his arms.

The big pumpkin was attacked, and half of it was lifted by Juli. Fortunately, Chuyue built a square one when it was established. If it was still oval, it would have rolled away. Even so, a large part of it was lifted up in the air. .

Fang Jin and Li Shen lost their grip and were thrown into the air, screaming in shock.

Almost subconsciously, Chu Yue's flower vine flew out of his hand, directly fixing everyone on the building, together with the two flying in mid-air.

There were constant attacks from outside, and half of a big pumpkin flew into the sky from time to time. The furniture in the house was flying around, and if you were not careful, you would be hit.

Chu Yue simply stuffed what he could grab into the space.

This flying movement lasted for a while, and the attacking thing outside seemed to lose patience, no longer tilting the pumpkin house, but directly pierce the big pumpkin with all its strength.

It was the first time that the big thick-skinned pumpkin had been hacked from the outside, and its exaggerated defense didn't work this time either.

With a sound of "puchi", the sound of ragged leather, a long leg full of barbs pierced through the defense, and broke in majestically.

The moment the pumpkin skin broke, the cold wind scrambled to rush in, but before they had time to change their clothes, they jumped out of the crack first.

If they don't go out, they will be played to death.

Before jumping out, Chu Yue ordered, "Auntie, stay at home." Auntie has no ability to attack, and it's safer to stay at home. They attack outside and divert the attacker's attention, so naturally they won't pay attention in the room.

After going out, throw away the clothes first, just put on a thick cotton coat and put it on.

At this time, they have time to see what is attacking them?

A giant spider with a visual measurement of five meters and a height of about three meters was tirelessly poking at their pumpkin house.

After seeing the group of big geckos, they were no longer surprised to see this big spider.

It's just that what they care about is whether they can kill this big spider, because it doesn't seem to be low-level, and they can feel the vague oppressive force very clearly. This big spider is definitely higher than their level.

Before he could fight, the system of Chuyue's family started acting like a demon again, selling it in his mind.

[Host, I think you need a different world species detector, which can detect all known species in the different world, because of the system upgrade, it is now discounted.

If you can’t buy 10,000 points, you’ll suffer a loss, if you can’t buy 10,000 points, you won’t be fooled…]

The system was chattering nonsense in his mind, which almost frightened Chu Yue, who was already high in fighting spirit.

Chu Yue felt very embarrassed by Bei Mingfeng's concerned eyes, but he didn't have time to worry about it. Hearing it was still rambling in his mind, he wasn't afraid that he would lose his focus and even send it to death.

It wants to die, but he doesn't want to die, so quickly shut it up, "Buy, buy, buy, buy, shut up quickly, I'm really not afraid that we will die together!"

Chu Yue yelled at the system with a ferocious face in his mind. As for his points becoming negative again after he bought it, he had no time to worry about it.

The system cheated the host again, and was very satisfied, so it equipped him with the equipment extremely efficiently.

A small stud-like thing stuck to Chu Yue's earlobe abruptly, it was so firm that it couldn't fall off even in a battle.

The green screen showed something like glasses covering Chu Yue's eyes.

After analyzing the information of this big spider in an instant, a mechanical electronic sound rang in Chu Yue's ears.

"Ghost spider, five meters long, four meters high, juvenile, alien creature, level three, the spider silk is extremely sticky and poisonous, it will be unable to break free when it touches the human body, and it is highly poisonous, Please don't touch it."

While the electronic voice was reporting, Chu Yue was reporting the information to others. At this time, there was no time to hide it. Let's live on first. As for them asking him how he knew in the future, we will make excuses later.

After reading, Chu Yue asked casually: "Detector, do you know its weakness?"

The detector is obviously also an intelligent brain, but after a pause of less than a second, it gave Chu Yue the answer, "Its weakness is the grimace on the abdomen, destroying it can kill the ghost spider."

Chu Yue casually mentioned its weakness.

Although this period seems to be quite long, in fact, they have been communicating in their minds, and their thinking is only for a moment.

Only then did the big spider pull its long legs out of the pumpkin house and turned to face them as if it had just discovered them.

Chu Yue's biology is not very good, and he can't remember the specific characteristics of the spider, but when it turned around like this, the pair of eyes in front popped out.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com