Chapter 73 - 74

Huang Mao told Zhao Feng about the situation with a serious face, and Zhao Feng also had a serious face at this time, ordering the troops to shrink back to back, helping each other to resist the back.

At the same time, they slowly walked towards the commanding heights. Since they couldn't get out, they could only occupy the favorable commanding heights and rely on the heights to attack the opponent.

As they moved, they finally saw what surrounded them.

A strip of giant geckos, the two-meter-long ones are the shortest and the most, and the longest ones are at least ten meters long. The geckos surrounding them are in pieces instead of wheels.

At a glance, there are giant geckos in the front, back, left, and right, so densely packed that it makes one's scalp tingle.

Huangmao didn't care about vomiting with them at this time, with a pale face and a trembling voice, "Don't geckos hibernate? Are they taking hormones?"

No one could answer him. After the apocalypse, strange things happen frequently, and it doesn't seem strange to change the gecko's habits.

At the critical moment, Zhao Feng remained calm and calmly gave the order, "All-out attack! Retreat!"

He was wrong in his estimation. He originally thought that even if they mutated again, the gecko would grow so big. It was originally here to eliminate them and prevent them from flooding.

Then he knew that he had miscalculated, and I'm afraid it will be difficult to be good this time.

Looking at the bloodshot eyes of these guys, one can tell that this thing has probably started to eat people. It is estimated that everyone in this town has been eaten by them.

It's just that there are too many of them, and this is only the number on the surface. Who knows how many are hidden.

At this time, it is no longer necessary to clean up the geckos, but to save one's own life first.

"Everyone rushes out regardless of the cost, one who can run is one, and one who can walk is one!"

All the staff were quiet, but Zhao Feng knew that they understood the order, but they just didn't want to make noises to provoke them.

There was a sound of loading, which seemed very abrupt in this almost eerie silence.

Can't wait, saw the starving geckos rushing towards them, the momentum seemed to crush them to death.

The moment they rushed over, gunshots rang out, and countless bullet casings fell out of nowhere, forming a thick layer on the ground.

The bullets whistled, but it didn't work as expected.

The skin of those big geckos has become very thick due to evolution, similar to the skin of a rhinoceros, which not only keeps warm but also is difficult to penetrate.

Although it works, the gecko is too big to hit the vitals directly, and they can still move just by hurting the body.

As long as they can still move, even if they can't crawl, their big tongues can still easily sweep people away, and the speed is so fast that almost only afterimages can be seen, which is hard to guard against!

Second, they spent too many bullets but could not cause a reduction in the number of large geckos.

So far, there are only dozens of dead geckos piled up on the ground.

This group of big geckos was bathed in the hail of bullets, but they didn't flinch at all. At most, they were attacking intensively, blocking their line of sight, and their crawling speed could be slowed down.