Chapter 265 Extra Story Black Snow

In the apocalypse, Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng lived relatively peacefully for a few years. Since the great war, the base has completely calmed down.

There was no more than 100,000 mutated beasts gathered nearby.

The base is booming, and it has become the leader in the last days.

In addition to holding an auction every three years, the Dragonscale base has also launched foreign trade, and all major bases are welcome to come to do business.

Generally speaking, everything is developing well, except that the entire ecological environment of the earth has undergone tremendous changes, human beings have survived with their tenacious vitality.

And began to thrive in the strong fortress.

People all hope that one day, human beings will return to the status of masters.

At least, the population still has to work hard, too many people have died, and the current population is exaggerated, and the total number of major bases hardly exceeds 100 million.

As for other countries, external communication has not been resumed yet, and they don't know how other countries are.

Year after year passed, and the Dragonscale base did not know how many new years it had ushered in.

Now the base can’t help fireworks. When the Chinese New Year is approaching, all major stores start selling fireworks. People’s lives are better, they are stable, and they have hope. It's New Year's Eve.

The entire base was filled with joy, and they survived for another year safely.

I believe it will get better and better in the future.

The whole base is full of joy, because the beast tide moon is approaching, so the gate of the base has been completely closed, only the side door is open, and there is a time limit.

After the crazy damp, the people in the base who indulge in comfort also know that this is not the case now.

Coupled with the city lord's strong encouragement and promotion, the treatment of mercenaries has increased again, and more and more people have gone out to hunt and kill strange creatures.

In order not to be helpless in the next beast swarm and passively defend, they understood the principle of becoming stronger, not just staying at the base.

Therefore, even in Beast Tide Moon's present, there are still those powerful and restless people who go out to hunt.

Because they couldn't stay idle, the base thought that although it was dangerous, they couldn't trap people in the base, so they opened a small side door for these militants.

You know, in the past, Beast Chaoyue couldn't even open the door.

The whole base is bustling with preparations for the New Year. The businessmen stranded in the base looked enviously at the prosperity here, but had no choice but to pack their luggage and wait for Beast Chaoyue to go back to the base.

The excitement here does not belong to them, they still have family members staying in other bases, as long as they are here, they can't come.

You asked why you didn't move here, because the major bases are now strictly restricting the flow of people. The original population is already very small, and if they all go to Dragonscale City, their bases will be over.

Therefore, every time these merchants come to do business, they must leave their families at home in case they never return.

These people are suffering, even if the bases of Dragonscale City are still open, and talents from all major bases are welcome to live, they will not be able to leave.