Chapter 266 Extra Story Infectious Diseases

So, in the afternoon when the order was issued, all the sick people at home were sent to the hospital for isolation. The speed was amazing.

As a result, nearly a thousand hospitals in the entire base were simply overwhelmed, not to mention not enough beds, and obviously not enough medical staff.

Chu Yue simply used dragon scale trees to build nearly a hundred hospitals again. Anyway, for him, it was just a matter of waving his hands.

After finally settling the person down, the scientific research room began to play a role, blood tests, various inspections, and the pathogen must be found.

Fortunately, those who are sick know their priorities, and they are very cooperative in order to prevent their family members from being infected as well.

Besides, there are two city lords guarding here, and the group of lunatics in the scientific research institute only dare to investigate the pathogen, and dare not experiment with people, otherwise they will be the first to suffer.

The city lord, Chu Yue, hates human experimentation to death. If you dare to mention it, he will wring that bald dipper off your neck!

Because of this, the post-apocalyptic scientific research institute did not conduct crazy human experiments like in the novel, trying to find out the root of human variation. Isn't the group of various mutant animals enough for them to toss?

It's okay, don't come here to harm the human beings who are already few!

The same is true, only those who are sick dare to hand over their body data without fear of being suddenly sacked while walking on the road one day.

Because they are at ease, and they are at ease, and they believe in the base led by the two city lords.

However, it is estimated that neither the scientific research institute nor the upper management of the base expected the disease to spread so quickly.

Before there was an effective treatment, the disease had already spread throughout the base, directly killing one-fifth of the people.

The remaining four-fifths of the people who were not infected were those on the upper floors of the base who had no contact with patients or blood.

Those who were not directly covered by Hei Xue that day were all safe and sound.

As for the troops who obeyed the order to shovel the snow, some of them were brought down, and most of those who were infected had reached level 60.

Even those at the 60th level were put in a better place.

This virus seems to ignore the physical strength of supernatural beings at all, regardless of their physical fitness, it can tenaciously bring them down.

An unknown infectious disease broke out in the entire base. It is not yet known whether the contacts will be infected. Neither medical staff nor ordinary people dare to contact patients.

At this time, Chu Yue thought of the system decisively, and exchanged tens of thousands of domestic service robots with him without blinking.

A robot can take care of dozens of people without getting tired, which alleviates the crisis of employment.

Strangely, the rest of the people were put down, but those low-level scientific research lunatics were still safe and sound.

This group of people is worthy of scientific research lunatics. After discovering that this strange situation was related to the snow, they put on thick protective clothing and rushed over with their instruments.