Chapter 77 -78 - 79

Chu Yue, Bei Mingfeng, Chu He and Kong Wenxuan occupied their original sleeping place, Li Shen gave up the last bed to Fang Jin, and slept on the sofa with Pei Yue himself.

In addition, Pei Ying also tilted her head and fell asleep on the single sofa, and everyone in the room fell asleep except for my aunt who was not asleep.

Their quilts were wrong, but fortunately the skin of the pumpkins did not get cold and the room was warm, so they slept under the quilts instead of the mattresses.

It's a good thing they don't snore when they sleep, otherwise they wouldn't be snoring loudly?

My aunt had nothing to do, so she went to boil water, and flipped through Pei Yue's unfinished novels.

As for Pei Ying being so tired, it was entirely because of the overdraft of her abilities.

It turned out that on the third day after they left, a huge humanoid mutant came to the base.

That mutant has rough skin and thick flesh, and even a steel cannon can't blast that steel skin, as evidenced by the collapsed corner of the base.

If it weren't for a few supernatural beings who came to help in time at the critical moment, they would probably have been wiped out by a second-level mutant.

However, the level of the supernatural being is too low. In order to restrict the mutant from moving forward, Pei Ying insisted on overdrawing the supernatural ability, creating a huge ground trap, restricting it from continuing to move forward, fixing it in place, and becoming a monster. A light target.

That's it, it took a lot of effort for the supernatural beings to cooperate with the steel cannon to kill the mutants.

This also caused Pei Ying's ability to be overdrawn, and she hasn't recovered yet.

A group of people have been sleeping for a long time, and the first one to wake up is Pei Yue who doesn't use much power.

After waking up, she found that her mother had eaten the biscuit for a day, and it was the last one.

Pei Yue scratched her head, what should I do, when they were in the slums, they used to do some work for others in exchange for food, after all, there are privileged classes at all times, what should we do now, with such a big family?

Before they could figure out why, Zhao Feng came over to thank Pei Ying for his help, and he hadn't visited the rest of the supernatural beings yet.

After hearing about their plight, the only space department was in a coma again, and without a word, sent them a bunch of food.

Although they are all miscellaneous grains and there is almost no flour, it is one of the few grains they have saved from their teeth.

Originally, my aunt didn't intend to accept it, but their family really couldn't get rid of it, and they couldn't go out to collect supplies, so they wanted it.

My aunt actually understands that this is a debt of favor, but since she will live here in the future, she can't be too ignorant, right?

For the purpose of long-term friendship, my aunt still accepted it.

After Zhao Feng left, the rest of them slept for a long time. After all, the supernatural power overdraft was not only mentally exhausted, they were also physically tired.