Chapter 34 - 35 - 36 - 37

This time he was sitting in a jeep, while Li Jiao could only sit in a big truck and suffer from the cold with the others.

In fact, she belongs to the third child, and she could just ride with him in the car, but she just annoyed the third child, so she was thrown here.

After the end of the world, women have no status, and their own strength is not high. Even if they have supernatural powers, if the supernatural powers themselves are not strong, they still have to rely on men.

Relying on a man means that they will have no status, and she has to listen to what the man says, even if she has already slept, she still has no status, and others can lose it as soon as they say it.

It's just that Li Jiao obviously didn't understand this point. She attributed all her mistakes to Chu Yue who suddenly appeared. If it wasn't for his appearance, she would still be the most popular in their base.

Li Jiao bit her nails, staring fiercely at the wall of the car, as if her gaze could penetrate the wall of the car and reach Chu Yue.

She was ruthless in her heart, as long as she killed the newcomer, she would still be the most important one.

It's just that she doesn't want to think about it. Even if there is no Chu Yue, there will be other newcomers. As long as she cannot be independent, her position will be replaced at any time.

At this time, the temperature was just below zero, about five degrees below zero, which was not too cold. Besides the hibernating animals and plants, they also encountered many mutant animals along the way.

There are not many people here, but there are very few mutants mutated by humans.

But all mutated animals, regardless of size or size, have energy crystals in their bodies. Although the mutation time is not long, they are stronger than humans, and there is nothing wrong with deriving energy crystals.

The school is located in the suburbs, and the mutated animals they encountered along the way are not too many, and the size is not too big, at least they can be solved with a gun.

It's just that it's a pity that they don't collect those energy crystals and just throw them there. If they are swallowed by other mutated animals, their efforts will be in vain.

Their main purpose this time was to go to the coal factory. For these mutated animals, they just picked up the big ones that could be eaten before the end of the world, which is pure waste.

Just when Chu Yue was still struggling, the system suddenly rang again, and the sound of [Ding——] made Chu Yue jump unprepared, and almost slipped from his seat. Fortunately, he reacted in time, but it was off .

Chu Yue gritted his teeth and asked it in his mind, "Can you not ding ding ding when you come out? If you have something to say, I don't believe you are so rigid."

The system was silent, and it took a while to speak, but it was so perfect that it bypassed the question, [Host, the system can collect the missing energy crystals within a kilometer of you on your behalf, and the cost is one-tenth of the energy crystals. agree to charge. ]

"It's just the ones that no one took, right?" This matter must be settled with it, so that if you really have teammates in the future, it will even take away the ones they played.

[Yes, just take the part that cannot be taken away. ] The system should have listened to it, and it stopped beeping.

There is almost no need to think about it. This part of the energy crystal is redundant, and it is your own in your own pocket. It is an extra property, and a fool does not want it.