Chapter 252 Hulk Launcher

After annihilating the army of undead, under the eyes of everyone adoring, Bei Mingfeng stepped on the flying dragon and returned to the meeting room without a trace of cloud.

From his point of view, he just went out and threw away an ability, but he didn't know how much shock his understatement had brought to people.

No matter what the people thought, Bei Mingfeng didn't take it seriously anyway. He went back to the meeting room and continued to hug Chu Yue and listen to the battle situation on the front line.

Because of Bei Mingfeng's attack, there are less than a thousand of the undead army left on the battlefield, and the remaining light-type abilities are more than enough to deal with.

The stalemate on the battlefield became unpredictable again.

Seeing that the army of undead didn't work, and the alien creatures they attacked the city couldn't break through the city walls, and they couldn't kill a few people. If they rushed up, they would die, and the beast tide retreated again.

With this time buffer, they finally cleaned up all the undead.

But the light-type superpowers didn't dare to run back casually. In order to make up for their mistakes, they began to treat and bandage the injured on the city wall.

I hope that Bei Mingfeng will punish them lightly after the war for the sake of their hard work.

But obviously, they realized it too late, why did they go early.

I don't know what the other side is doing, and the equipment sent out for investigation has also been destroyed. They can only cover up with water and earth, and soldiers come to block them.

Since the other party gave them a period of rest, let's rest.

The people on the city wall sat down and ate on the spot. In this case, the logistics directly distributed the nutrient solution.

The base has been selling this thing, but the taste is not good, and it is usually not sold very well. It is an emergency food.

Except for those who went out to the base to do missions and bought them for convenience, the rest of the people ate normally. There were vegetables and meat in the base, and they said they would find abusers to drink this stuff.

Even if it tastes good, no one likes the muddy taste.

If it weren't for wartime, they needed to quickly replenish their physical strength and nutrition, and the logistics would not give them this kind of food. This is simply abuse.

But now, they don't have to be picky eaters, and they can't be picky eaters, or they can continue to fight on an empty stomach!

Even the light-type supernatural being who came to support him made a bitter face, closed his eyes and swallowed it hard, vowing never to drink this stuff again, it's too bad to drink!

But this food is quick and convenient to eat, and it is the most suitable food on the battlefield, so they have no choice.

If you want to eat delicious food, let's talk about it after the war is over.

They had just rested for less than half an hour, when there was movement again from the beast tide. The commander thought of some way to attack the city again?

In fact, the city defense guns have not been fully released, and there are still a lot of them left. In addition, Chu Yue is still making cannons in a steady stream. Their firepower is full, and they can do hard bombing.

But it's a pity that the beast tide on the other side is not stupid. They have been testing recently, and the creatures that come out are all strange creatures that don't pose much threat to them and don't need cannons.

And when they were resting, they avoided them far away, so that although the cannon could hit them, it would not hit the center point, and the artillery fire could only be wasted, so until now, the cannon has not been fired.

Without this huge threat, the strength of the beast tide has not been depleted. Except for the cannon fodder, the main force remains intact.

It seems that this battle still has to be fought!

On the other side of the beast tide, a group of strange creatures came out of it. They were tall and muscular. They were more than 30 meters long, and they were all green. They were no different from those Hulks, except that each of them had six Arms away!

At first, people didn't understand what they were doing, because the group of hulks neither approached nor fired abilities, but stood far away, out of the range of the cannon, and didn't know what they were doing?

But soon, people realized that something was wrong. The six arms of the group of hulks actually lifted several strange creatures above their heads, and then threw them towards the city.

After throwing the front row, step back to replenish the alien creature, push forward to fill the empty space in the back row and continue to throw, and then start another cycle after throwing.

On the city wall, countless strange creatures shot across the city wall like meteors, and directly aimed at the forest below and projected there.

Seeing that he couldn't attack the city, the commander came up with such an insidious move. Since he couldn't break through the city wall, he should bypass it and directly attack inside.

Perhaps the ordinary base was destroyed by it like this, as it wished, but don't forget that behind the outermost wall of Dragonscale City is not a place for human habitation, but a vast and vast forest.

Chu Yue's terrifying mutated plants are all here, and the developed body is extremely huge!

Chu Yue carried some branches and leaves with him, and after leaving behind the necessary self-defense weapons, he put them all here.

Firstly, these plants dislike the small size of the sky garden, and secondly, this is also a defensive barrier for the base!

Therefore, as soon as these strange creatures were thrown in, they were immediately entangled by the mutated rose. The giant monster with a body size of several tens of miles joyfully waved its branches to entangle the strange creatures. The sharp barbs turned into sharp blades and pierced into the prey. Almost instantly, the prey was left with only a skeleton.

Usually, Chu Yue does not allow it to eat all kinds of war pets that live in the forest, because they are tamed by humans. The poor mutant rose can only compete with other plants for underground nutrition, so it is naturally aggrieved.

This time, these are foreign invaders, destroying the enemy, and having a full meal by the way, Mutant Rose still likes to do it.

The mutated cactus beside it also launched an attack. The exaggerated spikes that reached more than two meters were comparable to hard iron guns. When fired in a wave, the prey completely became a hedgehog, and the dead could not die anymore.

The blood-sucking dodder spread countless seeds in the air and parasitized on the prey. A huge strange creature was almost instantly sucked into a skeleton, not even a bit of skin left.

The exploding pea is a mobile cannonball launcher that blooms on all sides, and the alien creatures that approach it can't escape and are shot into a sieve.

The mutated cherry blossom tree remained at Chu Yue's place. After all, he still needed some weapons for self-defense, but in fact the most important thing was that the cherry blossom tree didn't occupy a large area.

Chu Yue's mutated plants are too powerful to fight, and the spread is too wide, so no one dares to approach this area, and even their own people hide far away to fight, so as not to be accidentally affected, then They are the ones who are dead!

In the forest lived the pets of all the people in the base and the army of high-flying summoned beasts. The strange creatures thrown in had no idea that they would encounter resistance, and were almost killed without temper.

There is a forest on the outskirts of the base, and it takes several days to walk just by car. How could this area be small? Then you can imagine how many battle pets will live in it.

Although there is no master to lead them, Gao Fei, the animal trainer, is enough!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com