Chapter 212 Tyrannosaurus Rex

Does this movement sound wrong?

The people in the room looked at each other, heard the approaching screams and the earthquake, put on thick clothes, opened the door and walked out. This situation is not right.

Pei Yue sat on her contract beast, with six fiery red wings flapping, the six-winged Firefox lifted into the air and looked towards the source of the sound.

It's not snowing now, and I can see clearly on the white snow.

In the distance, there was a mass of black dots, rushing towards this side at a high speed, chasing a huge strange creature behind.

She was a little far away, so she couldn't see what that big guy was? I couldn't see clearly even if I squinted, so I stopped embarrassing my eyesight and took out a telescope.

After observing for a while, Pei Yue's pupils shrank, and after confirming again and again, she directly said to the people waiting for the news: "Tyrannosaurus rex, a huge fire-breathing Tyrannosaurus rex about 20 meters high, is coming towards us! "

The expressions of the people below are all jaw-dropping, although this world is enough fantasy, but you tell me now, there is a Tyrannosaurus rex coming, it is still a Tyrannosaurus rex that can breathe fire!

No wonder they don't believe it!

Even though they didn't go far in this area, they haven't encountered a Tyrannosaurus rex after hunting for so long, and it's still a fire-breathing Tyrannosaurus rex!

But the "rumbling" violent vibrations on the ground and the approaching roars obviously couldn't fool anyone.

Pei Yue continued to observe the situation, and suddenly turned to Bei Mingchao, who came to see the situation together, and said: "Your family's soldiers led that big monster to rush over here."

Bei Mingchao's expression froze, and he immediately reacted, and went down to make people prepare for the battle.

The shaking of the earth was getting closer and closer, so close that Chu Yue could already use the alien biometric device to see it.

[Tyrannosaurus Rex, a sub-dragon species, is a creature of another world, which can spew out flames up to several hundred degrees, with sharp minions and hard skin, and its level is seventy. ]

While Chu Yue was announcing the news, Gao Feng hit a barrier and intercepted the escaped people behind him, separating them from the tyrannosaurus who was obviously irritated.

The Tyrannosaurus rex couldn't brake in time, bumped into the transparent barrier, and was forced to stop.

At this time, it was about a few kilometers away from the base camp.

The system releases a temporary task in due course, [Please destroy this sub-dragon Tyrannosaurus rex, if you don't complete it, you will deduct 100,000 points, and you will be rewarded once if you complete it. ]

The task of the rest of the people is also the same.

And the group of soldiers who brought the Tyrannosaurus rex over saw Bei Mingfeng and the others stopped, and turned back to attack the Tyrannosaurus rex, unable to lead it to the camp.

If they hadn't really been unable to fight, they wouldn't have led this big guy to run here. They ran back just to let Bei Mingfeng and others take action. They came here to ask for help, not to cause trouble.

At this time, with the main attacking force, they would of course turn around and attack, otherwise what would this guy do if he really ran into the camp?

They attacked and the remaining soldiers stood in rows to protect the camp, deflecting the splashing abilities.

The Tyrannosaurus rex felt something was blocking it, but he couldn't see it, and didn't want to look for it. He raised his head, opened his mouth, and sprayed monstrous flames towards the barrier of the peak.

Gao Feng's abilities were consumed extremely quickly, and he directly grabbed a handful of energy crystals in his hand to replenish the consumed abilities, so that the barrier could not be broken, after all, the group of soldiers hadn't separated yet.

After winning the task team, they quickly rushed forward against the flow of people, and when the Tyrannosaurus rex spewed out flames again, the barrier of the peak shattered.

But in a blink of an eye, Bei Mingfeng's ice wall and Pei Ying's earthen wall directly blocked it again.

The first layer was Beimingfeng's ice wall, which was quickly melted, but Pei Ying's earthen wall safely blocked the attack.

After reaching level 50, Pei Ying's earth wall has undergone a qualitative change. It is as hard as steel, so it cannot be knocked down so easily. Besides, earth can restrain flames under certain conditions.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, the rest of the people have completely approached the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Chu Yue didn't hide his clumsiness this time, and Xue Qiangwei's body was released directly.

This mutated rose has completely turned into a giant tree at this time, still no more than three meters high, but the dense flower vines are overwhelming, spreading thousands of meters on the ground, surrounding everyone around it In the flower vine.

Under Chu Yue's control, countless thigh-thick flower vines entangled the Tyrannosaurus rex tightly, and trapped it firmly in place.

Tyrannosaurus rex wanted to break free, but found it was completely futile. It was so angry that it breathed fire at the flower vines wrapped around its feet. Unfortunately, after the flames passed, the flower vines were still tightly wrapped around its body, and it didn't look like it was burned at all. .

The flower vines were too tightly entangled, and the Tyrannosaurus rex couldn't break free, and the extent of the struggle became bigger and bigger. This thing is already huge, and the strength is naturally not covered. The flower vines began to become thinner and thinner, as if they were forcibly stretched by external forces. Seeing that it was about to break at any time, but it just didn't break!

This should be attributed to the card he just got, [continuous, tenacity] credit, no matter how the opponent breaks free, it just keeps going, and can only be stretched longer and longer.

Going on like this is not an option, Bei Mingfeng's ice saw the opportunity, and took the opportunity to freeze its limbs. Anyway, the flower vines have the ability to avoid ice, and he is not afraid of freezing the flower vines. The Tyrannosaurus rex that ran away froze in place again.

Without its powerful body, Tyrannosaurus rex still has sharp teeth, but unfortunately, it cannot be reached even if people do not get close to it.

Unable to break free and out of reach, its only remaining method is to breathe fire.

But as soon as it breathes fire, there are countless defenses in front of it, making it unable to reach humans.

It has no way to attack, and only humans are left to attack it.

What greeted it was the supernatural attack bombarded by humans, but its skin was thick, and it would not be able to penetrate it for a while.

But human beings will continue to last. If the ability is gone, they will absorb the energy crystal to replenish the ability, and then continue to come over and throw the ability at it.

At first, it was able to use flames to burn off the attacking ability, but soon, Kong Wenxuan's mouth was tightly bound by metal, unable to open it.

The whole situation is only in the situation of only being beaten but not fighting back, and I am so aggrieved to death.

This Tyrannosaurus Rex, which was as high as level 70, was so aggrieved by human beings forcibly grinding to death. After a day and a night, its struggle gradually weakened, and finally it was buried by Chu Yue's pea bomb and Pei Yue's bead bomb. up.

Completely motionless.

It was not until everyone confirmed that the tyrannosaurus rex was not moving that they stopped attacking, looked at each other for a long time, and cheered.

To be honest, if they hadn't relied on the large number of people, they would definitely not get any good fruit if they provoked this terrifying Tyrannosaurus rex today.

After all, they are ten levels higher than their highest level.

The ten-level gap is not so easy to fill.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com