Chapter 101 It's not easy being together

While they were digesting the shocking news, Chu Yue went to see Bei Mingfeng who was lying on the bed.

Although his face was pale and bloodless, but fortunately his breathing was steady and his heartbeat was also steady.

Looks like it's out of danger.

Because of the system, Chu Yue only rescued the man, but the clothes on him hadn't been changed yet, it was still the same bloody one.

Fortunately, it's not cold here, even if you're wearing clothes that expose most of your body.

However, because the blood had scabbed over and stuck to his body, it was not easy to change his clothes.

However, there were no wounds on his body, so Chu Yue quickly stripped off his clothes.

There was still blood on his body, so Chu Yue could only cover him with a quilt, resigned himself to boiling water, and then directly threw him into the tub to take a bath.

In fact, facing Bei Mingfeng's desire, Chu Yue was still very awkward. After all, he had just confirmed Bei Mingfeng's intentions and decided to respond to him.

But they were still good partners before, and now, Bei Mingfeng is in a coma, and it is only his own idea to be with him, Bei Mingfeng is not sure yet.

He always felt that before they were really together, he had seen all of them. Was it a little too fast? (Don't worry, he's already seen you all.)

However, soon, Chu Yue's attention was diverted.

Bei Mingfeng's body is covered with various scars, some are large, some are small, and densely packed. You don't need to guess, but you know that it must be the wounds left by wandering on the edge of dangerous missions for a long time.

Chu Yue stroked along the scar carefully, and then reached his abdomen.

Chu Yue stretched out his finger to poke the perfectly shaped eight-pack abs, it was very hard.

Chu Yue puffed his mouth, envious and jealous, and stretched out his hand to poke his soft belly, feeling even more depressed.

So, one hand was unwilling to touch him all over the place, without the consciousness of eating other people's tofu at all.

Don't look at Bei Mingfeng's completely enchanting beauty face, but the muscles on his body don't match this face at all.

Hard everywhere, even the thighs and arms, is really a typical representative of skinny clothes and skinny clothes.

Chu Yue poked and poked, and arrived at the restricted area. In the transparent water, a very magnificent Naha hung there.

I don't know if it's because men are more concerned about this, Chu Yue looks at his and thinks about his own, not angry.

Why is he so big?

So he tapped on his chest muscles angrily.

He was playing a prank, but Bei Mingfeng, who had been playing with him all this time, suddenly opened his eyes, which startled him.

She also teased him with a smirk, "Okay, I caught you taking advantage of me, what do you think should I do?"

Guiltyly, Chu Yue withdrew his finger from poking him, and hid his hand behind his back, as if this way he could not see the hand that was causing the trouble.

Seeing that he was still looking at him with a smile on his face, Chu Yue couldn't help but muttered stiffly: "I'm already your boyfriend, what's wrong with taking advantage of you?"

Bei Mingfeng was taken aback for a moment, then understood what he meant, and a big exaggerated smile suddenly appeared on that still pale face.

Getting up from the water, regardless of whether he was wearing clothes, he hugged the man into his arms and hugged him tightly, as if he was afraid that he would run away.

The voice was out of tune with excitement, "Do you really want to be with me?"

Chu Yue didn't dare to meet his eyes, so he turned his head away and nodded, "You've already said that, after hearing your confession, can I remain indifferent?"

Moreover, a man who will subconsciously protect you behind you when danger comes, and is willing to lay down his life for you, what else can he ask for?

A man who is about to die and says he has no regrets, what else is he afraid of?

Just let yourself love once more, so what if you take that step again?

He can't deny all the people who treat him well just because of such a scumbag, that would be unfair to them.

Therefore, he wanted to try again, he knew Bei Mingfeng's character, if it was him, he really didn't mind, and took that step again.

Although, maybe he still just likes this about him now, but they can try to develop their relationship slowly and gradually become love, can't they?

Bei Mingfeng broke his body. Although he didn't know why he was still alive, he thought it must be something Chu Yue did. He was afraid that Chu Yue would be with him because of his confession before he died. of.

It's not what he wants, what Bei Mingfeng wants is for the two of them to be happy with each other, instead of being forced to be with him because of a debt.

So, he forcefully broke his body, let him look at himself, his eyes at each other, and his tone was firm.

"A Yue, tell me that you really want to be with me, not because you choose to be with me because of guilt, if you are not in love, I would rather you not give me a response."

Although most of Chu Yue wanted to try with him because of guilt, but if he didn't like him, even being together would be very reluctant.

But thinking of being with him in the future, Chu Yue didn't have the idea of ​​being awkward, but just felt very shy.

Although he experienced that disgusting thing in his last life, it doesn't mean he won't be shy. After all, he is the person he likes, so of course he will be shy when facing him.

When asked by him like this, Chu Yue didn't evade at all, nor did he evade and open his eyes.

"I admit that there is indeed a part of guilt, but the proportion is very small. If I don't like you, you really died for me. At most, I only have gratitude and guilt.

If I don’t feel it, I don’t feel it. I will not force myself to be with a man because of guilt, so you don’t have to be suspicious. I really like you, so I want to be with you."

Bei Mingfeng didn't know how to react now, he just grinned foolishly.

Ah Yue admitted that he has a good impression of him, it seems that the hard work for so long has not been in vain.

Chu Yue saw that he only knew how to smirk, and his heart became angry for no reason, curled his lips, and couldn't help hitting him, "If I really stayed with you because of guilt, would you still want me? How dare you dislike me, I'll run to show you."

Bei Mingfeng saw that the daughter-in-law was angry, how could she dare to swear, and hurriedly raised her hand to swear, "If it is true that the daughter-in-law didn't like me, I will be obedient, and I believe in my own charm very much, guarantee, sure, definitely Let my daughter-in-law fall in love with me."

Chu Yue rolled his eyes at him angrily, "Who is your wife, isn't he too narcissistic?"

Bei Mingfeng smirked, losing his face, "You are my daughter-in-law, my favorite daughter-in-law."

Chu Yue patted him, "A glib, narcissistic guy."

When it was patted on the shoulder, Chu Yue realized that their current postures were so different.

He was so scared that he quickly jumped out of his arms, "Put on clothes."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com