Chapter 215 Awakening

After the jellyfish incident that day, the days slipped by as usual.

Seeing that the Chinese New Year is only a few days away, the people in the camp began to get busy.

When they left, they only took away daily necessities and the like, some food and so on, even if they took them, they were all consumed now.

Therefore, in order to have a prosperous new year, almost the whole army was sent out to catch strange creatures and slaughter them for the new year.

They basically killed all the strange creatures in the vicinity, causing some low-level ones to detour when they saw their camps. This also caused this group of people to think that they are already very powerful, and it doesn't matter if they build a base or not. .

They can live very well without walls, why not settle there safely and never move again?

As soon as this group of people thought this way, the end of the world gave them a big gift, the beast tide.

Thousands of alien creatures attacked their camp. If they were not high-level and were forced to retreat by Bei Mingfeng and the others, they would not have died only a few thousand people.

Now this group of people has given up that kind of arrogance and obediently improved their own strength, and they are no longer floating in the hearts of the people.

The people below went out to hunt, and Bei Mingfeng and the others continued to work on their own as before. Bei Mingfeng recently followed the army to train.

In fact, he just wanted to find something to do, so as not to keep thinking wildly, after all, Chu Yue still showed no sign of waking up.

They didn't dare to run too far during training, at least they could see the situation of the camp and go back in time.

Not long after they left that day, someone suddenly exclaimed, "The camp, something happened at the camp."

Everyone turned their heads in unison, and saw that the plants around the camp that had settled down in winter seemed to be multiplying like crazy. In an instant, the entire camp was buried in it, and some pumpkin houses were hung up by the plants. hanging in mid-air.

The screams from the camp came here, and everyone no longer had the heart to practice, and hurried back.

After returning, they found that the exit they left behind had been buried by countless dense vegetation, and they couldn't even find a way to enter the camp.

A group of people had no choice but to use their abilities together, bombarding with various abilities in turn, trying to blow up a gap.

However, their constant release of abilities couldn't keep up with the speed of plant growth. It didn't take a while, not to mention that they didn't open the hole, even the place where they stood was almost buried by the crazy growing plants.

Probably the only fortunate thing is that these plants grow and grow, but they will not actively attack people.

But with such a growth method, the pumpkin house in the camp does not know whether it can withstand the squeeze. What if it is squeezed?

Plants that were already towering giant trees, if they continue to grow like this, they will become giants, the kind that cannot see the edge.