Chapter 71

These words sound very ambiguous, and I can't blame Chu Yue for looking at him strangely, but Bei Mingfeng is a gentleman on the surface, as if he doesn't understand what he said at all, making Chu Yue secretly despise himself, thinking too much up.

In fact, Bei Mingfeng deserved it for causing this situation. If you want to say that he has no responsibility at all, it is absolutely unjustifiable.

If you want a showdown, don't act so frankly that it doesn't matter, at least turn your head and show your guilty conscience!

Really, I did it all by myself!

After talking for a while, Bei Mingfeng almost turned a corner and found out the eight generations of the Chuyue family, secretly happy.

I wonder if Ah Yue believed him, so I told him this.

In fact, as everyone knows, Chu Yue said it because he thought it didn't matter. Anyway, there is nothing to hide about the dirty things in his family. Anyway, he is not the one who is ashamed.

He and his brother were victims at best.

After listening to Chu Yue's words, Bei Mingfeng felt even more distressed. Seeing his silence, he thought he was sad, stretched out his long arms, and hugged him into his arms.

Chu Yue was stunned, then began to struggle, and was held even tighter by Bei Mingfeng, "Don't move, if you feel uncomfortable, lie quietly in my arms. I will not laugh at you, nor will I leave, I will always be with you with you by my side."

Chu Yue relaxed, but felt strange about what Bei Mingfeng said, and the more he heard it, the more strange it became.

Bei Mingfeng told himself that it was like this in college. He had never lived in a collective dormitory, but he also understood that good buddies in the dormitory, no matter how good the relationship is, they would not hug each other every day and say some ambiguous words ?

However, fortunately, Bei Mingfeng just let him go after hugging him, and patted him on the shoulder casually, "We will be a family from now on, if you have any difficulties or can't solve them, just come to me, I will be happy to help you solve the troubles "Yes, daughter-in-law, family.

Chu Yue only thought that he meant to help him, but he didn't care. Anyway, they will be together for a long time, and it is right to help each other.

Of course, it was all nonsense. After the apocalypse, it got dark very early. It was almost eleven o'clock now, and it was so quiet that there was almost no sound outside. It was eerily quiet.

But they don't need to worry, there are guards anyway.

Chu Yue yawned and rubbed his eyes, obviously starting to feel sleepy.

Although Bei Mingfeng was reluctant, he still couldn't bear to let him stay up all night, so he took the initiative to end the topic.

The quilts had been laid out a long time ago, because there was a stove inside, and they were not covered thickly. Each of them carried a cotton quilt weighing four catties, and another quilt was pressed on top of it to ensure that the soles of the feet were warm and not cold.

The two of them didn't sleep separately, they just covered two quilts with one bed, and squeezed together to keep warm, after all, the weather was still very cold.

Chu Yue's hands and feet are born with cold hands and feet, even if there is a heater in the room, it still doesn't work, and his whole body is covered under the quilt, his hands and feet should be cold or cold.

This was convenient for Bei Mingfeng, he got into Chu Yue's quilt as soon as he lifted the quilt, and pulled his own quilt to the top of the two quilts.