Chapter 134

Chu Yue originally wanted to deal with his subordinates, after all, it didn't look good to put it here, but before he could deal with it, that subordinate began to twitch.

It was already bloody and bloody, but now it was even more terrifying. There seemed to be countless snakes moving in the flesh and blood, which looked extremely terrifying.

Following the convulsions, the bodies of his subordinates suddenly shriveled without warning, just like those who died inexplicably turning into mummified corpses.

Chu Yue frowned, and beckoned, Xiao Hua, who was crawling on the wall, raised his hand and saw clearly this time, where his body was attached to the ground, countless tiny flower vines pierced into his body and sucked blood crazily.

The blade cherry blossoms turned into countless blades and cut a circle under the subordinate's body, cutting off the flower vine.

The vitality of this thing is extremely strong, the main body is cut off, but it can survive in the blood alone, and the instinct feels wrong, so it wants to get into the soil and escape.

Chuhe, who launched the small whirlwind in time, was imprisoned in the wind circle and could not escape.

Chu Yue turned on the alien creature detector. This thing is not a creature from another world that will not come out on its own initiative, so it must be turned on manually.

It scanned the flower vines and checked the database before giving Chu Yue an accurate answer, [Mutated blood-sucking dodder, born attached to plants, is a vampire in plants, and now it has mutated, born by sucking blood. ]

Dude, I really became a vampire.

It seems that this thing is the murderer who has been making a lot of noise for a while, but it doesn't know where it is, and it runs so fast that it can't be caught.

After the vines left the blood supply and could not find any supplies, they soon withered and were crushed by the Chu River.

After dealing with all this, Chu Yue turned back and looked at Li Guorong, "Just now you said you wanted to pay for your life, so tell me, what can you offer?"

Although it is true that he will not be killed, do you think Chu Yue will let him go easily after insulting him?

Li Guorong quickly signaled his subordinates to carry the things in the box over, and those beauties also sent them over.

Unexpectedly, Chu Yue opened the box and took a look. Inside were tobacco, alcohol, gold bars and precious stones. He probably thought it was very good, but Chu Yue was obviously not interested in these.

"You bought your own life with these rubbish, does it mean that you and these rubbish are the same kind of goods?"

Li Guorong was a little dumbfounded. In his eyes, these things are non-renewable resources, and now they can't be found outside. This person even said they were garbage.

That's right, they are so strong, they don't lack these things at all.

Chu Yue glanced at the pretty-looking women, "Why did you bring these people here? Are they free? I have no obligation to raise them, get them away."

Li Guorong just wanted to refute, but when he looked up, he saw the good looks of Chu Yue and the others, and when he looked at the beauties he thought were not even half as good-looking, his opened mouth closed.

But Chu Yue would not let them go easily, those petals were still wandering around them.

Li Guorong almost peed his pants, so he had to ask cautiously with a smiling face: "Then what do you need?"