Chapter 203

To be honest, Chu Yue didn't like Beiming's family very much, especially their scrutinizing eyes. Every time he went there, he wanted to strip him naked and study them thoroughly.

Originally, I still wanted to get along with them, but now I don't mean that.

Get along as long as you can, and if you can't, Bei Mingfeng didn't force himself to have a good relationship with them anyway.

After all, no matter how much you do, you are still an outsider. After the base is built, they don't need to live together. As long as they don't treat them badly in material terms, it doesn't matter if they don't get there.

It may be because of the first impression. The first time I entered Beiming's house, I was scolded and scolded by others. Their family members didn't even stop them. The anxiety disappeared, and the idea of ​​building a good relationship with them also faded away. up.

Also, the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law has not been harmonious since ancient times, and most of them don't get close to each other.

When Bei Mingfeng returned, Chu Yue had already taken a shower and was drying his hair.

They didn't have electricity, and they had the kind of sunflowers that glowed in the house. Anyway, there is a thermostat and it doesn't get cold.

Bei Mingfeng rubbed his hands slightly with black flames to heat them up, forming a thermal airflow, which was not very useful, but it was enough to dry Chu Yue's hair.

Evaporate the water vapor for him, make his hair dry, and Bei Mingfeng's arms wrapped around his slender waist.

Chu Yue leaned in his arms, closed his eyes quietly, and let him hug her, enjoying the warmth of this moment.

"Ah Feng, I'm sorry, I originally wanted to have a good relationship with your family, but I always feel that I can't get close to them, and they don't seem to be satisfied with me, sorry."

Bei Mingfeng smiled lightly, "Don't worry about them, you live with me, not with them.

After the establishment of the base, the two of us still live. If they say, they just go to see it during the holidays. "

"It's okay, I always feel that I took you away from Beiming's house." Chu Yue turned his head and kissed him.

Bei Mingfeng gave him a hot kiss. Chu Yue who kissed directly was out of breath, delicate and weak, so he could only lie in his arms and pant.

Bei Mingfeng patted his back again and again to comfort him.

"Why do you think I have been away from home for so many years? In fact, I am not too close to them. My father and my brother are too rigid, and my grandfather is devoted to those two idiots. My sister is married, my brother is in school, and the relationship between us Family affection is not strong.

Too sensible, too restrained.

But we are a family after all, we should still worry about it, and we should worry about it wherever the blood relationship is.

But when I saw it, I was sure that the other party was fine, and that worry was over. Have you ever seen them ask me what I've been through along the way? No, they don't care about the process as long as they confirm the result.

If you are an ordinary family member, shouldn't you ask me what I have experienced? "

Chu Yue thought back, it was true, they had been back for a long time, not only did the members of Bei Ming's family not ask what Bei Mingfeng had experienced, they didn't even meet each other very often.