Chapter 178

After the mudslide, Da Hei and the big horse named Da Hong came to find them. Apart from being a little embarrassed, they were not injured in any way.

Chu Yue thought about it, and simply thickened the dragon scale tree, turning the original stairwell into a hall, and asked Gao Fei to put the two mutant beasts in.

In fact, he still has other mutant beasts who came out to take up space and were raised in a small courtyard.

It took only a few minutes for Chu Yue to rebuild the house. After the construction was completed, everyone took a bath, changed clothes, and rearranged the room.

I couldn't go out either. After eating something, I continued to practice, although it was a bit boring.

A mudslide broke out here, and the base within the range of this mountain was not spared either.

However, most of them were ordinary people of low rank, but they were not as lucky as Chu Yue and the others, who escaped easily.

Casualties were numerous. For a while, the base was in chaos, and with the heavy rain, their search and rescue work became even more difficult!

The base in the distance is in chaos, but Chu Yue's side is very leisurely.

Gao Fei and Gao Feng stuck together in the hall and played with the strange creatures. The two huge windows let in the skylight, so there was no need to turn on the lights.

Dahei's front paws have been pulling an irregular red stone half the size of a palm.

Gao Fei looked familiar, why did it look so much like the stone that Big Brother Chu showed everyone that day.

Gao Fei snatched the toy from under the big black paw, ran upstairs in a thump, and checked with Chu Yue.

It's just that Chu Yue didn't know what it was, and it was determined by the system in the end that it was indeed Xi Rang.

Gao Fei told Chu Yue that Dahei picked it up from the door to play. If there was anything in front of the door, wouldn't it be a mudslide?

The eyes of several people staring at each other were bright, and they didn't care about the heavy rain, so they put on their raincoats and rain boots and went out.

Follow the original direction of the mudslide to find it all the way back, and pick up the red ones when you meet them.

A pile of red stones was piled up in the hall, and the rest of the people went to take a bath first, and then came back to look at the stones.

But it's a pity that in such a large pile of stones, only three of them are Xisan, and they are not very big, and they add up to the size of a fist. As for the weight, this thing is compressed with high density and is very heavy.

But it's not bad, what they picked up was the place on the mudslide that was washed out by the rainstorm, and the place covered by the mudslide, they haven't found it yet, and they can wait for the rainstorm to wash it away before looking for it.

The torrential rain lasted for half a month, and there was another mudslide on the mountain above. They were not involved this time, and stayed in the distance safely.