Chapter 8 - 9 - 10

"Let's smoke it."

On the virtual page of the system, start to turn the big turntable.

Then it got slower and slower, slower and slower, and finally stopped on a grid.

Then something fell into his backpack.

After Chu Yue opened it, this thing suddenly merged with the backpack. It was a non-category black storage grid with an upper limit of 500, but it didn't need to be classified.

Chu Yue twitched the corners of his mouth, it was not bad, at least the things he exchanged his life for were not too bad, it seems that the system also knew that it was wrong, and knew how to make up for itself.

Fortunately, the system couldn't hear his true thoughts, otherwise, it would probably really despise him and see how promising he is.

The meteor shower outside had stopped falling, Chu Yue was thinking about collecting supplies, so he went out from inside.

When the system cheated him, it placed him on the street, but this time he came out in his room.

His house was actually quite lucky, it was not destroyed by the meteor shower like other buildings.

Their city is considered a second-tier city, and the disaster was not too serious. The big machine of the country began to operate quickly as soon as it was hit by the disaster. The first thing to do was to repair the signals in various places.

The signal was restored the next morning. At that time, Chu Yue had already bought a bunch of instant noodles and bread and packed them into the space backpack.

As soon as the signal was connected, he called Chuhe.

Chuhe over there was also very anxious, and answered the phone as soon as it rang.

"Brother/brother, are you okay?" The two brothers almost spoke in unison. Although they were not twins, they could be regarded as having a good understanding.

Hearing the other party's anger, they knew that both parties were fine, so they both breathed a sigh of relief.

"Brother, how is your side? The disaster here is not serious. The country has repaired the network immediately, and the speed is very fast." The apocalypse has not really begun, and the state machine is still operating smoothly.

"I'm fine. They rushed to repair the signal immediately. We are serious. Fire engines, ambulances and the like are everywhere. Our school is closed."

"Then are you okay?" Chu Yue asked him, and threw the dried noodles from the supermarket into the shopping cart.

"I'm fine. Classes will be suspended for half a month. I'm going to my boyfriend's house. Their house is local and close."

Chu Yue opened his mouth, intending to make him pay attention to his boyfriend. After all, after the apocalypse, who knows if he can still treat his brother as well as he is now? Just look at his own example.

But he still didn't open his mouth. After all, his younger brother is not him, and he has a good eye for people, so he won't say it to annoy others.

After careful exhortations and exhortations, his younger brother was fine, but his boyfriend kept urging him, so Chu He hung up the phone and made Chu Yue stare at the phone, grinding his teeth. When he was talking with his younger brother, an outsider always interrupted, Really annoying.

It's just that now, he also somewhat understands what his younger brother's resentful tone is every time he hears him mentioning Mosang? This is all the resentment of my younger brother/brother being taken away.