Chapter 260 Battle

The rest blocked the flame, and Gao Feng and his aunt put out their defensive shields and water shields to help others block the attack.

Although the two are not strong in combat, they are strong in defense and cannot attack, so they help others defend and cooperate with each other.

The same goes for the rest of the supernatural beings whose defense is stronger than their attack power. They simply gave up attacking and concentrated on helping everyone defend.

Their cooperation like this did reduce casualties, but obviously, their abilities couldn't cause much damage to the iron-skinned fire dragon, and every time they avoided the flames, they had already consumed too much abilities.

If this goes on, if they don't kill them, their abilities will be exhausted first.

And it's really inconvenient to be in the air, not to mention that you can't use it, there are no obstacles that can be blocked, purely relying on your own ability to defend, and the consumption of the ability will be accelerated.

Obviously, all the weapons in the base have no effect on this behemoth.

Chu Yue narrowed his eyes, and put away his bow and arrows. With the activation of his supernatural power, more than a dozen cannons were spawned in an instant.

Although firing without a cannon barrel would greatly reduce the power of the cannon, I can't take care of it now. I'll find a way to get the dragon to the ground.

Fortunately, in the outer city where there are not many buildings, the important factories were turned underground by Chu Yue and Longlinshu, and they could not be easily ignited. If they were burned, they would be residential buildings in the outer city.

They are too passive in the air, and some abilities that can only be activated close to the ground cannot be activated, making it more laborious.

Therefore, the cannon is completely blown towards the dragon's wings. As long as its wings are blown off, it can lose the ability to fly and fall to the ground.

Although they landed on the ground, their battle may destroy the outer city, but there is no one who will not be injured or killed in the battle. If it can be killed by only destroying some houses, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages!

But obviously, this dragon is not low in intelligence, and it is very clear about Chu Yue's plan. When a dragon flame breathed out, all the cannons exploded.

This cannon is a little bad. It will explode when it touches something, and it cannot be controlled by abilities, so it needs to be handled and stored with extreme care.

Therefore, these things are basically stored in cold storage and must be frozen.

But Chu Yue is their maker, so he naturally knows how to control them. Otherwise, have you ever heard of a person with supernatural abilities being killed by his own supernatural abilities?

Seeing that these cannons didn't work, Chu Yue's eyes sharpened, and he ordered everyone directly, "All attack its wings and blow it to the ground, it will be bad for us in the sky."

"yes."

After receiving the order, most of the fans turned to attack the target, attacking the wings of the fire dragon, and the rest were responsible for covering the others, luring the fire dragon to have no time to take care of them.

The fire dragon was trapped in the air, and it was attacking from all directions, and it was the unreserved all-out attack of everyone, and the attack was on the wings, even the dragon scales with copper skin and iron bones were not easy to use now.