Chapter 67 - 68

After listening to the reports from the people who came, Chu Yue's expression didn't change much. No matter what happened, they still had to go there after all. Whether his brother was there or not, they had to make sure.

Now that he has a lot of weapons, plus his abilities, if he doesn't like fighting, he should be able to go in and make a breakthrough.

Although it couldn't be seen on the surface, his nervousness could still be seen, because he kept tapping the table with his fingers, and the speed was getting faster and faster.

Knowing that Chu Yue was going to save someone, Pei Yue, who had just passed the first level, clamored to go too.

Chu Yue didn't stop her. After all, actual combat is the best way to become stronger.

He can ignore others, but this is his sister. Since she has supernatural powers, he won't leave her in the base to raise her. In that case, no matter how good she is, she will be useless.

Fortunately, my aunt was very open-minded, or she had experienced the previous things, although she was worried, she did not stop her from going out to practice.

She knows very well that the more you are afraid of this doomsday, the more fiercely this doomsday will counterattack.

Only if you are not afraid of it and face it directly, you will not stop because of fear, and you can live.

It's just that she went out, what should my aunt do? This is a difficult problem.

Originally, he wanted to entrust her to Zhao Feng, but this time Zhao Feng wanted to take others with him.

It's not to help Chu Yue, but because Qi County is too close to here, and if the group of big geckos continue to breed, it will threaten this place. If they want to continue to develop here, they must take precautions as soon as possible.

Even if they can't be wiped out all at once, they can still reduce a part of the number and prevent them from being too overwhelming.

Zhao Feng had about 30,000 soldiers under him. This time he personally led the troops to attack and took away nearly 10,000 soldiers. However, they didn't have tanks, so they could only use army cards.

So his aunt's affairs were put on hold again, and there was Pei Ying who had a fever for three days and hadn't woken up, so it was hard for them to leave easily.

Chu Yue sighed silently, the doorbell rang outside, and Bei Mingfeng opened the door and came in. He warmed his hands before walking in.

While taking off the thick coat that was wrapped around her body, she hung it on a shelf beside her.

He breathed a sigh of relief, "Ah Yue, General Zhao is scheduled to set off in the afternoon, and Qi County is two or three days away from here, plus it's freezing cold, so I don't know what will happen on the way? Preparations for overnight stay It is necessary."

Chu Yue nodded, and Bei Mingfeng sat down next to him, reaching out to rub his hair, "I'm still struggling, should I take Pei Yue away?"

In fact, this younger sister of his family, Bei Mingfeng admired it very much, at least she was much better than those who would only hide behind others or hide in the base until they died.

And his aunt's family is all good, not some top-notch relatives, at least there are no unclear ones.

Therefore, for his family, he will also treat it as his own relatives. Of course, it is the second place after Chu Yue. After all, no matter how important it is, it is not as important as Chu Yuelai.

Chu Yue doesn't like you at all, and now he's starting to encircle territory. Really, people are shameless and invincible.

However, it is estimated that Bei Mingfeng's heart is also broken now, why is his A Yue so dull? He thought that his performance was obvious enough, and he could still think that this was a good buddy hooking his shoulders!