Chapter 259 Fire Dragon

Some even didn't even break through the defense until all the minefields exploded, and there were more than 400,000 head left, which didn't even kill a fraction of them!

On the contrary, some of the low-level and low-defense variant creatures that were affected were killed better, at least some of the quantity was consumed, which gave them some comfort.

But it was obvious that this amount of consumption could not shake their foundation. They just rushed through the minefields by relying on their large numbers, and rushed under the second city wall at about three or four o'clock in the morning.

The power grids, giant steel spikes and the second row of minefields on the periphery of the moat were launched one after another, finally buying the soldiers a period of rest, at least blocking them until dawn.

After dawn, the contact battle started again. Because the weapons and ammunition were sufficient, although several parties suffered casualties, the opponent's losses were not light, definitely greater than their base's losses.

The Dragon Scale Tree fully supports the second city wall, and even the two inner city walls have no time to take care of it. The defense has reached the lowest level. If someone attacks the inner city wall now, it will definitely blow up one by one.

The second city wall has been thickened from the original ten meters to twenty meters. Not only has the defense power increased, but the number of people it can carry has also increased.

The base has put almost all of its combat power on it. Except for Chu Yue, who has been manufacturing weapons, the rest of the people have also gone up to the city wall, no longer retaining their strength.

Because of this, they couldn't attack the city walls, and the bases couldn't destroy each other. The two sides directly entered a tug-of-war!

It is estimated that both the enemy and the enemy did not expect that this tug-of-war would last for nearly a month, and neither side could attack the other. The daily continuous attack and defense seemed like a routine.

The entire base is in the midst of violent explosions and flashes of abilities every day, it's almost like shooting a fantasy blockbuster.

Although reality is more mysterious than fantasy.

The people in the base also went from worrying every day that the base wall would break, to a state of numbness now.

Fortunately, there is food in the base, and they will not be cut off in the face of the siege of the beast horde.

What's more, the surrounding area was in darkness, and some factories and facilities in the inner city had already started to resume work, although the resumption of work was related to military factories and supernatural defense shields.

Weapons are still used on the city walls now. They have many types of weapons, but they basically consume energy crystals and energy stones, lasers, and various rays. Obviously, cannons are only the most basic means of attack.

Every time a battle starts, the city wall is like countless fireworks of various colors exploded, colorful and powerful.

A few days ago, a group of alien creatures from the air raid again ushered in the air above the base, they were the giant praying mantises that wiped out other cities.

The fighting power of these guys is really not low, which caused their air cavalry troops to lose a lot of people. In the end, Kong Wenxuan and Chu He joined forces with the air cavalry troops to barely kill the praying mantises.

Don't forget, what is the level of the two now? It can be seen that it is indeed difficult to deal with the strange creature that makes them all embarrassed.