Chapter 264 Extra Story Auction (2)

In the beginning of the auction, except for some small bases that were interested, a few items were auctioned, especially mutated vegetables and crops, and the rest of the bases were watching.

Sure enough, most of the people came for the city defense system.

The city masters of the big base are basically in the box, and their reactions cannot be seen from the outside. Anyway, in the middle of the filming, there are not many shots.

It wasn't until the energy crystal ray gun independently developed by Dragonscale City appeared that this group of people had some movement.

A batch of 50,000, with a total asking price of 500,000 and 50 energy crystals, each price increase should not be less than 10,000 energy crystals.

As mentioned earlier, energy crystals above level 50 are very difficult to obtain, and there are quite a few energy crystals at level 500,000.

Small bases can only be eye-catching, and medium-sized bases may still be able to earn some money, but after buying this, it is estimated that the city defense system will be forgotten, and you can only watch others buy it.

Obviously, although the large bases are interested in this, they are not very interested, except that after some large bases with spare space competed for a while, the set of energy crystal ray guns finally fell into the hands of Jiang Haotian's base.

At the asking price of 2.5 million energy crystals.

It is estimated that even with the financial resources of Jiang Haotian's base, he would have to suffer severely. After all, when Chu Yue and the others left, they emptied their treasure house.

It's just that Jiang Haotian had one leg and one arm crippled, but he picked it up again. It seems that he has found a good healing system user.

However, because of the abolishment of that aspect, the beauties who accompanied him had all turned into all handsome men at this time.

When he saw the more beautiful Chu Yue appear, Jiang Haotian stared at him for a long time, his eyes were full of complexity, full of nostalgia and reluctance.

If it weren't for Bei Mingfeng's squinted eyes full of warning and killing intent, he remembered the painful feeling that he didn't know how long it took him to accept because of his lack of ability.

Jiang Haotian shuddered shiveringly, turned his head away stiffly, and never dared to stare at Chu Yue again.

If it's not yours, then it's not yours, don't even think about it, if you anger Bei Mingfeng again, it probably won't be like this!

Moreover, he still has the dodder seed of Chu Yue on his body, which he can mobilize at any time to kill himself invisible.

So, I'd better not provoke this couple, it's too scary.

He hesitated before coming here, but the idea of ​​seeing Chu Yue again was more important than anything else, which made him risk his life and came to Longlin base recklessly.

That's the person I put my heart into, even if it's not my own, even if it's terrifyingly powerful, even if it brings me pain, I can't forget it easily.

However, he is also afraid, so he only dares to look at it from a distance, and he is satisfied if he can take a look.

In fact, those auction items were not very attractive to him, so it would be nice if he could get them.

After the energy gun, there are a batch of space backpacks, 100, which will be auctioned in ten times, ten each time, with a space of about 100 square meters.