Chapter 51 - 52 - 53

Not long after they left, the fifty or so people were devastated. They encountered a four-meter-high, muscular Hulk, a level-two mutant.

Their own force value is not high, it is because of the cold, mutated animals and plants do not come out to move, so they dare to come out boldly, and now they meet this big guy, they have no strength to fight.

Coupled with the fact that they were not in harmony, some died, some fled, and soon a team fell apart, more than 50 people came out, but when they returned, there were less than ten people left.

Chu and Yue didn't encounter any danger along the way, and they arrived at the base almost unimpeded.

Yang Town itself was a small town before the end of the world, but because of its small population and industrial town, there were not many plants and land, so it was regarded as the largest refuge base in the vicinity.

In fact, city S is not bad, but the population is too large, it is not suitable for humans to live in the past, after all, more humans also means more mutants.

From a distance, you can see the high city wall, and countless vehicles lined up on a main road are preparing to enter the gate, making a lot of noise and making noise.

Their car was at the end of the line and slowly moved forward with the traffic.

Looking at it like this, if you want to enter the base, it will probably be in the afternoon.

If you look closely, the base is bigger, not only including the entire Yang Town, but also several nearby villages and towns, covering a large area.

And it doesn't look like a hastily built wall, it seems very high and thick.

This base makes people feel safe, and there are troops stationed there, no wonder people gather here.

I thought it would take at least the afternoon to get them in line, but at noon, the team basically moved over.

The two got out of the car and registered as a small soldier. The entry fee was 10 catties of rice per person, or other things. This one drove away a group of people who couldn't get anything.

They don't limit the number of people who can enter, but after entering, no one is responsible for your food and accommodation, everything depends on you.

Moreover, there are not many houses in the base itself, but there are too many people. The accommodation problem has to be solved by itself. The houses in the base are already full of people with a little surplus food.

It is a village and a village in itself, with a vast land and few people, and of course there are few houses. These soldiers can't take care of their safety, and naturally they can't control other things.

It's the end of the world, those people on the top are still living a life of drunken dreams, but the people below are in dire straits.

But, who cares, no one is the savior in the last days. Even these soldiers have no obligation to save you. They are also human beings and cannot save the whole world.

They can't take care of themselves, so naturally they don't have the time to care about you. Whoever kidnaps these soldiers with morality now is a real fool.

After registration, Chu Yue pretended to take out a bottle of wine from his backpack. He had just read the details of the exchange, one tael of wine for one catty of rice.

Now this thing can dispel cold and heat, especially in this kind of cold winter, it may save a life, and the ratio of exchange is higher than that of rice.

Seeing him take out the wine, the registered little soldier's eyes lit up, and he carefully looked at the weight of the wine. If it wasn't enough, Chu Yue took another bottle to make up enough.