Chapter 161 Cher

Once, Chu Yue blocked him with words. Although Jiang Haotian was angry, he had to abide by what he had let go.

Even if you grit your teeth in hatred, you can only swallow bitterness in your stomach.

He shook his sleeves and left angrily again, and then ordered people to look for seafood everywhere, but most of these things were broken before the end of the world, and now they can't go to the seaside, where can they find it.

In the end, what they were looking for was not seafood, but freshwater fish, shrimps and crabs. For this reason, many people were lost. For a while, Jiang Haotian's subordinates complained, and they unanimously decided that Chu Yue was a scourge.

And among the people who went out to accept this task this time, there were also three people, Bei Mingfeng, Chu He, and Kong Wenxuan who had changed their appearance.

They did not act together, but pretended to know each other. Chuhe and Kong Wenxuan set up a mercenary group and recruited some random people. The name of the mercenary group was named after Chuhe. It's called Blood Rose.

After the three of them received this inexplicable task, they were speechless for a long time. When they were with Chu Yue, why didn't they know that he was so capable? Or is he just not torturing his own people.

For example, after tossing around for a long time in the morning, Jiang Haotian's city defense army was completely reduced to bandits, knocking on doors and searching for things.

Chuhe laughed for a long time at that time, thinking that his brother was too talented, so he came up with such a way.

But he can still toss, which means that his brother should be safe and sound.

After this incident, these people finally thought of getting a communicator. With the system as the connection point, they can only use the communicator between them. They can talk and send short messages. After all, there is still no signal. .

If you don't use it usually, put it in the space grid.

Because of Chu Yue's tossing around, there were quite a lot of people who lost this time. After all, waters are always more dangerous than land, especially now that almost all fish, shrimps and crabs have mutated.

Because of this, Bei Mingfeng, who is powerful and fairly tall, made a great contribution this time and was quickly promoted to the small captain of the city defense army.

The city defense army is not the guard of the city lord. It is in charge of all law and order and security in the city, and is responsible for defending the base. There is no need to go out to take risks, and they can get paid.

This time, if Chu Yue hadn't made a big fuss and wanted to eat, Jiang Haotian didn't need to use the city defense army, but issued a mercenary mission. He would not be willing to lose his own manpower.

A pile of fish, shrimp and crabs bigger than the round table was rushed to the city lord's mansion, and then cooked.

Chu Yue has just been sent a special chef here. A Mo Feifei is not enough for Chu Yue to trouble him. If he doesn't find more people, he will be tortured to death sooner or later.

As for Mo Feifei, Chu Yue didn't bother to talk to her, and let her find things to do on her own, as long as she didn't touch his things, the rest was up to her. The most important thing was not to dangle in front of him, as it would be an eyesore.

After it was ready, the exaggeratedly large dishes were placed on the table. Chu Yue glanced at the steaming seafood, curled his lips, and took a sip under the chef's expectant eyes.

The taste was not bad, Jiang Haotian wasn't here, he didn't bother to be a monster, he obediently finished his food.

Just tell these people that he is going to take a nap and don't let them bother him.

After closing the curtains, making sure no one was here, he stepped into the small courtyard, where the dumpling was running around restlessly, because he couldn't come out to play, and was making all kinds of troubles.

Chu Yue comforted it for a while, and he didn't dare to leave the bedroom for too long, in case someone suddenly broke in, especially a certain second-year-old child on a whim.

He came in at the risk of being exposed this time, not because of the dumpling, but because the egg he had placed in the small building before was about to break its shell.

Counting the days, it has been a long time. Although I didn't try my best to hatch, it is indeed time to hatch.

The system was pretending to be mysterious at the time, and didn't tell what it was at all. It only said that it was one of the top strange creatures, a very rare species, which made him look forward to it for a long time.

The palm-sized snow-white eggshell is dotted with purple patterns. The eggshell is very cute. His little sister played with it for a long time, so she didn't want to give it to him.

When he went, the eggshell was shaking slightly, and the contents seemed to be trying to get out.

Chu Yue didn't bother him, just looked at it eagerly.

After a long time, the little guy inside finally broke its shell, and it was another white snow dumpling, fluffy, half the size of a palm, with a pair of purple round eyes, and a small mouth, hidden in the fluff.

The ones without hooves and tails, Chu Yue searched for a long time but couldn't find the tails and legs.

Chu Yue rubbed his chin, why is this little guy weirder than the first one? Cute is cute, but what's the use, isn't it for fluffing? Although it feels good.

The little guy didn't know if he sensed his doubts, and tilted his head on his palm, and then floated out of thin air.

Yes, without wings, it floated up out of thin air, as if it had no weight, and then "paji" split into an identical snow dumpling.

The two snow dumplings rubbed against each other happily, having fun in the air.

Chu Yue rubbed his chin, what is the function of this little guy, is he really here to show off his cuteness?

There is one outside, don’t you need so many cute animals?

As if hearing Chu Yue's heartfelt voice, the two little guys finally stopped dawdling and separated.

One of them came to the table, and there was a distance between the two, sticking to a teacup, and then in a flash, the hairball and the teacup disappeared together, but then, the small hairballs that split out were like bubbles, and there was a "pop" Broken.

But, it doesn't matter anymore, Chu Yue has already understood what the purpose of this little ball of hair is. It turned out to be a one-time space transfer. Although there may be a distance limit, it is still precious enough.

The splitting body is transmitted towards the main body, and it will shatter after the transmission is completed. It is really only a one-time operation.

That is to say, they have the ability to transfer to other places at any time countless times.

It didn't seem right, the dumpling split into two hair balls and landed on Chu Yue's shoulders by itself.

This time, it was the transfer of two split bodies. Although both of them were broken after using it once, it is true that split bodies can also be transferred.

I still haven't fully understood its capabilities, and it's too late.

We can only let the foreign organism detector scan it first.

"Space snow balls, no grades, feeding larger energy bodies, more splits, infinite reproduction, longer transmission distance, depends on the energy swallowed, non-aggressive, omnivorous alien organisms."

Before Chu Yue had time to realize what kind of ability this was, he was notified by the system, hurried out of the space, and left the little guy named Xue'er with Tuanzi for company.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com