Chapter 133 The Cruel Chu Yue

Chu Yue didn't bother to say anything to this idiot who had already made no secret of his jealousy. All he did was put pressure on him.

He just reached the thirteenth level, and he should be said to be the strongest existence in their small group, much higher than this nine-level bastard.

As a result, Li Guorong and the people he brought were directly pressed to the ground by coercion, as if a mountain was crushed on their bodies, unable to climb up.

His madness directly affected the inside, and they were awakened by Chu Yue's erupting coercion. Except for Bei Mingfeng who had already entered deep cultivation, everyone else was startled.

Startled, Pei Yue patted herself on the chest, "Whoever offends my elder brother, he'll directly use his power." Didn't you always kill people before? It doesn't look like he's lost his mind yet.

Pei Ying shook his head, Kong Wenxuan pushed his glasses, "Let's go, go out and see who is the unlucky guy?"

Fortunately, the coercion was not released towards them, otherwise they would be like the unlucky ones outside, lying on the ground and unable to get up.

A group of people gathered in front of the window, and Chu Yue had already arrived in the yard, with his arms folded, his back turned to them, and he couldn't see clearly what his emotions were.

Li Guorong, who was lying on the ground, was covered in cold sweat at this time, wishing to slap himself several times.

He now regrets so much, hates himself for judging people by appearance, he should have known that people who can survive in the last days can't be simple, and he still shoots people at the muzzle, isn't it courting death?

"My... my lord, spare my life... spare my life... we shouldn't... nonsense... nonsense, please..., I am willing... to offer the money for my life, and please...you are so merciful...forgive me Life."

Li Guorong's words were intermittent, he only asked this person to let him go, as for his subordinates, he was responsible for what he said.

Although Chu Yue got angry, it was obvious that he hadn't wiped out all the people because of a few ugly words from others. He would not spare the people he wanted to kill, but these people were not guilty of death.

Chu Yue withdrew the coercion, and the group got up, and just about to speak, they saw a handful of branches appearing in Chu Yue's hands at some point.

It was covered with black petals, Chu Yue waved his hand, and those petals turned into countless petals hovering in the air, surrounding them and the whole group.

The scene was spectacular and beautiful, but it also had hidden murderous intentions.

His subordinates were not afraid of death and twisted a petal with their fingers, but a long bloody gash was drawn on his hand.

It turns out that these beautiful petals are not petals at all, but countless sharp blades, just like petals.

Li Guorong swallowed, and the cold sweat drenched his whole body again. It seemed that this strong man didn't want to let them go.

The subordinate who had a jealous face and mouth pouring out dung just now was so stupid that he peed all over his crotch.

Chu Yue glanced at Li Guorong, "Master, right? You have a dirty mouth, so I'll educate you on your behalf, so that I won't risk my life because of this mouth in the future."

Li Guorong quickly apologized, if he could solve this matter with one subordinate, of course he would be happy, and he sold his subordinates immediately.

"My lord, please please, since he offended you, of course you will deal with it."

Chu Yue was not surprised that he would say that.

With a light wave of his hand, the petals flying in the air kept gathering together, forming the shape of a knife in front of his hand.

Chu Yue didn't raise his eyelids, "Whether you cut off your own tongue, or I cut off your five legs, you choose."

Five legs, obviously, in addition to the four legs and the bottom leg.

Trembling, his subordinates turned back to ask Li Guorong for help, but Li Guorong simply turned his head, pretending not to see, his own life was in danger, how to save him.

Besides, if it weren't for his open mouth, would they have come to where they are today?

Seeing that his leader didn't protect him, this subordinate knew that he couldn't escape today.

He didn't want to cut his tongue or lose his five legs, so he had to escape, but he couldn't escape.

This man was quite stubborn, seeing that he couldn't escape and he couldn't fall, he gritted his teeth, his face turned ferocious, and suddenly became violent, and rushed towards Chu Yue.

His ability is giantization, not pure power evolution, but much more powerful than power evolution.

His own strength is not low, at level nine, once transformed, his combat power has greatly increased. In fact, he was originally stronger than Li Guorong, who had pure earth-type supernatural powers, but there were so many people, and Li Guorong was eventually made the leader.

Once transformed, it is simply an enhanced version of the mutant outside. The whole Hulk is three meters tall and covered with bulging muscles. If it is purely melee combat, it is probably stronger than the plant-type Chu Yue.

It was a matter of life and death for him again, and he was playing desperately.

With a roar, he charged forward with a huge fist in his hands, and the heavy and ruthless punch was mixed with strong wind.

If this punch hits hard, Chu Yue, who doesn't have too much defensive power, will be thrown directly, and even a few bones will be broken.

But he thought it was what he thought, and he said it all, don't judge rashly, because sometimes it will be fatal.

A huge pumpkin suddenly appeared in front of his fist. His subordinates couldn't catch up and punched it. Instead of being thrown out as he wanted, the pumpkin made a hole and bounced back.

The subordinate was almost hit by his punch and staggered.

Chu Yue also fought all the way here, how could he easily let go of this opportunity, the flower branch in his hand shook, and the petals on it once again bloomed all over the branch and flew down.

Under Chu Yue's command, a storm of blades formed, and his subordinates were swept into it.

At first, he might not be able to cut through his muscles, after all, the blade of the blade is too small, but after a long time, he can't stand it anymore.

He was already inferior in level, and he had no defense to resist, so it would be a ghost if he could win.

As the circle of the blade storm gradually narrowed, the screams of his subordinates inside became smaller and smaller, and the petals of the blade cherry blossoms were all dyed red.

Under Chu Yue's control, this thing turned into a huge meat grinder, capable of crushing people alive.

It's just that this way of death was too cruel, so Chu Yue took the initiative to stop for fear of scaring his aunt and the others.

When the petals spread out, the person inside was no longer full of flesh, blood and flesh were blurred, and there was no human form at all.

Chu Yue let out a "tsk", he didn't usually use this thing very much, and he didn't expect it to be so lethal, so he didn't control it well.

Looking at the bloody and almost dead man, Chu Yue retracted the petals. Under his control, these petals turned into countless sharp knives, obediently forming a circle around him.

Several people watching the battle looked at each other and swallowed fiercely. He is more ferocious than Bei Mingfeng, and he must not be offended in the future.

The few people reached a consensus quietly, and continued to watch the excitement by lying on the window.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com