Chapter 225 Under Construction (7)

Don't look at the small number of people now, but they are starting to give Chu Yue points every day.

After all, they now have to accept missions every day.

The speed of the supernatural users is not covered. After understanding the operation process, the rest is easy to complete, just repeat the fixed process.

Connect the tubing, then set it up, bury it, and repeat.

Construction of the inner city has basically started. It is too hot during the day, as high as forty-five degrees, so the construction is pushed to night.

They sleep during the day and get enough energy to start work at night.

Chu Yue's mutated sunflowers finally came in handy. After determining the main road of the inner city, plant-type supernatural beings scattered seeds along both sides of the road, spawned them, let them absorb sunlight, and then shine brightly at night.

The construction team didn't necessarily just play tricks on the main road, but simply ran around with a few pots of sunflowers. The light source was so powerful that it was so dazzling that you couldn't even look directly at it.

At the same time, the construction of the signal tower is also started. This signal tower cannot be connected to the satellite, but it is the area network of their base, which connects the central main control system and the brain.

When it is fully laid out, the system in the brain will be upgraded again, that is, it will be fully blossomed, no longer only in charge of personal information, but also real-time updated front-line information from the base, forums, and even entertainment programs, all of which can be accessed through 3D floating screen to watch.

It is equivalent to a personal handheld computer, but due to network restrictions, it is still limited to the surrounding base, and it is too far away to receive it.

There are metal and electronic superpowers in setting up the network, and the speed is very fast.

It's just that the number of people in the metal department is too small to be used at all.

Regardless of their 500,000 people, just an inner city is busy enough. Everyone is exhausted, but tired and happy.

Seeing the continuous increase of points and contribution value every day, they are willing no matter how tired they are.

Another half a month later, the construction of water, electricity, gas, sewage pipes, and signal towers in the inner city was all completed.

It's already the hottest time of summer, and the temperature has been increasing year by year in the past few years. It's almost to the point of sweating profusely and collapsing even if you stand still.

Last year, the capital base was severely dehydrated due to overheating and lack of water, and people died of heat. Now that the base has been established this year, there is no need to suffer from this problem again.

Everything is roughly completed, and then it is time to check the loopholes and fill in the gaps. The weather is so hot now that it is not suitable for work.

So, everyone decided to install the air conditioner first.

It's just that their air conditioners are not real air conditioners, but temperature regulators controlled by the central system.

It's not air-conditioning.

For the things produced by the system, about ten things the size of shoe boxes are installed on each tree floor. At the top of the floor, they cannot adjust the temperature independently. The temperature is adjusted by the main regulator operated by the main control system.