Chapter 236 Earthquake

The two had a big fight in the sky garden, and Bei Mingfeng directly hugged him to take a bath and change clothes on this floor.

Chu Yue built a room here, and usually doesn't live in villas on the ninety-ninth floor.

He now prefers to stay among the plants more and more, because the whole building is made of giant trees, otherwise, Chu Yue would suffer to death.

It should be said that Chuyue's bloodline and World Tree are the perfect match. He controls the World Tree, and the World Tree also gives him the most comfortable environment.

Because of the influence of World Tree and Chuyue's ability, their base is not good, and the plants grow the best, which is even better than those mutants outside the base.

Therefore, there is no shortage of vegetables in their base.

At a time when food, vegetables and fruits are basically mutated beyond recognition, either highly poisonous or extremely powerful, the mutated plants in this base have all mutated in a good direction.

Most of them are edible and can't kill people.

The people in the base regard it as the contribution of the base's scientific research institute, but they don't know that all of this is actually thanks to Chu Yue, otherwise, they would not have any green vegetables and fruits to eat.

Where there are dragon scale trees, the plants will grow luxuriantly and will not mutate in weird directions.

In addition to being bigger and more productive.

In addition, Chu Yue's current level 68 ability, even if it is not activated, affects everything around it all the time, so no matter where the base is, it is full of greenery and lush plants.

Human abilities above level 60 are already powerful enough to easily destroy a city with a population of over one million.

As long as you don't encounter ferocious creatures above level 80, you can walk sideways.

Yes, you read that right, because Bei Mingfeng is busy with business now, although he has not neglected his cultivation, his lover has dropped a lot in level now, only level 64, and the rest are level 63.

However, Chu Yue is different, in this kind of place that is most suitable for him, where plants are almost in sight, he hardly needs to cultivate deliberately, and the speed is not slow.

If it weren't for the fact that the upgrade after level 60 was too slow, he estimated that he had reached level 70 by now, although he had exchanged the upgrade energy fluid with the system because of the exhaustion of points during the period.

em...

Well, I've drank it more than once, who made it taste like strawberry? The dragon that Bei Mingfeng bought to feed his family was accidentally drunk by Chu Yue, and then he missed it.

Known to be harmless, Bei Mingfeng doesn't care about him, but his daughter-in-law is much higher level than him, so he is very unwilling. It seems that he has to take time to concentrate on upgrading.

Speaking of which, his family's flying dragon was finally brought to the growth stage by him, and it can carry people to fly. Although it is not as big as other flying dragons, it is still in the growth stage, so it can't ask for too much, right?

Holding the drowsy Chu Yue on the rattan bed, Bei Mingfeng also lay down on the bed, and fell asleep with his arms around him contentedly.

In the middle of the night, Chu Yue suddenly opened his eyes, and the giant tree in the center was swaying slowly, the whole body was swaying.