Chapter 69

This Chen Bing was an outcast before the end of the world. He was very violent. No one really dared to hack him to death.

He did a lot of immoral things, went in and out several times, and still did not change his mind, and continued to do immoral things.

Who would have thought that after the end of the world, God would not open his eyes and let him awaken his supernatural ability again.

When Chen Bing heard what Zhao Feng said, he obviously didn't believe it. He was used to being arrogant and thought that no one could compare to him, especially the two people in front of him who didn't look like strong men at all.

So he raised his eyebrows, and the slyness started again, pointing at the two of them, "General Zhao, are you kidding me? Just these two people are still the ones you can't provoke, haha, you're making such a big joke, look at them like this, come with me When a man goes to bed, another one is almost..."

"Crackling—"

Before he finished speaking, there was a burst of firecrackers under his feet.

Pei Yue is not someone to be provoked. It's no wonder she can bear it when people say so badly.

The handful of beads in his hand fell towards the bottom of Huang Mao's feet. There was a supernatural power in it, and of course it exploded when it hit the ground.

The yellow hair was not prepared for this at all, and when the beads exploded, it jumped up and down in fright, and screamed "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh——" from its mouth.

It looks ridiculous.

Pei Yue didn't even move the ground, and let the yellow-haired man who was full of dung squirt into a serious embarrassment.

Stand up, poke your waist, point to the yellow hair and start cursing, "Shut up if you can't speak, so as not to spray feces and stink to others. Didn't your mother teach you to shut up if you can't speak? Or what will happen when the time comes? Those who die don’t know.”

Huang Mao had already finished jumping around at this time, and when he found out that Pei Yue was just trying to scare him, just to make him look embarrassed, and would not cause any substantial harm to him, he became angry.

Coupled with Pei Yue's unforgiving mouth, she felt insulted, stood up with a grim face, and was about to pounce on her.

Bei Mingfeng originally wanted Pei Yue to solve it by herself. They couldn't help her for the rest of her life. It would be good to learn to solve these bad things by herself.

It doesn't mean that he will watch her being beaten, after all, she is A Yue's cousin and a family, so he naturally wants to protect her.

But before he could teach Huangmao a lesson, Huangmao was entangled by dense green vines.

By the way, even the mouth was wrapped tightly, completely closing his dung-spitting mouth.

Bei Mingfeng raised his eyebrows, his daughter-in-law was unusual in her actions, and she became honest in an instant.

Now that his wife has made a move, he can watch the show quietly.

Chu Yue's vines were full of barbs. Even though it was winter and he was wearing thick clothes, the yellow hair was still covered in blood, making him look even more embarrassed than before.

Chu Yue opened his eyes, his eyes were calm, looking at the angry and unwilling Huang Mao, his face suddenly changed, replaced by a face full of killing intent.

"Huangmao, remember, this is not before the end of the world. No one will do anything to you if you say anything? But this is the end of the world. If you say a wrong word, you will be killed. After the end of the world, laws and regulations are bullshit , especially when you mess with someone you shouldn't, and someone you can't win, your mouth full of dung will definitely make you die faster."

Then, without giving everyone a chance to react, Chu Yue tied the yellow-haired vines and opened the door, and tied him to the roof of the car without killing him.

At this time, Huang Mao realized that he still had supernatural powers, so he quickly activated the fire supernatural powers. After burning for a long time, he realized that he had nothing to do with the vines tied to his body, because Chu Yue's vines were not afraid of fire at all.

Instead, he burned his clothes clean.

In this kind of weather, the dripping water turned into ice, his clothes were all burnt, and he was tied naked to the roof of the car. The feeling, let alone ecstatic.

Chu Yue looked at the speechless expressions of the people in the car, and smiled, "Is the air much better now, and the ears are quieter?"

Zhao Feng smiled wryly, "Chu Yue, why do you have to be as knowledgeable as that idiot? You still need to rely on his help this time, just teach yourself a lesson."

Chu Yue raised his eyebrows, "Okay, since I belong to you, I will sell General Zhao's face, and I won't kill him. When I have had enough fun, I will naturally let him go."

Zhao Feng smiled, "He's not mine, we are at most a cooperative relationship, and he gets a lot of benefits, Chu Yue, don't get me wrong."

Chu Yue glanced at him with a half-smile, then turned to chat with Bei Mingfeng.

The two of them whispered, whispered, their heads were very close together, their voices were very low, and they didn't know what they were talking about. Anyway, everyone was very happy to see Bei Mingfeng's eyebrows curved.

Bei Mingfeng was very happy that Chu Yue took the initiative to talk to him, but felt very sorry that there were too many people, so he couldn't take this opportunity to hug Chu Yue.

It's as if Chu Yue hugged you when there was no one around.

It's just that Chu Yue thinks it's nothing, but others feel that the two people are head to head and shoulder to shoulder, isn't it too close?

Even good brothers can't be this close, right?

It's just that most of them are straight, and they just think that the relationship between these two people is very good, and they don't think much about the rest.

The guy on the roof of the car was pulled in by Chu Yue. Although it was only a few minutes, he was already half-comatose from the cold.

He burned all his clothes, but Chu Yue didn't care about him, so he left him on the car seat and continued to chat with Bei Mingfeng, while Pei Yue took the time to practice.

After the yellow hair was warmed up, he hurriedly looked for clothes to put on, but he still didn't grow his brain. His injuries were only flesh wounds, except for the pain, it was nothing serious at all.

Huang Mao's scar was healed and he forgot the pain. Just as he regained his strength, he opened his mouth and pointed at Chu Yue and cursed him. Chu Yue didn't kill him, but tied him up with flower vines, opened the car door, and continued to drive towards him. The roof was dropped and continued to freeze.

The people in the car were dead fish-eyed, and finally decided to turn a blind eye. Even Zhao Feng, who had just begged for mercy, could not see it.

A few minutes later, Chu Yue let the person in again, but this time he was not completely frozen, and after more than ten minutes, he thawed and opened his mouth to curse.

Chu Yue threw him out again, tossing him back and forth five or six times, Huang Mao finally learned to be good, and stopped being mean.

Form is stronger than people, and he is not really stupid. At first, it was because the ruffian anger on his body hadn't gone away. Later, he was unconvinced. Now...

It's just a matter of knowing the times, is he convinced? Probably not, I just held back my energy, in order not to be punished, I learned to be smart, and I didn't take the initiative to seek death.

Seeing that he was on the right track, Chu Yue stopped thinking about him, and continued to turn his head to chat with Bei Mingfeng. As for the others, they couldn't see them.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com