Chapter 251 Dark Flame

Due to the scarcity of light-type superpowers, the base is usually used as a treasure. Although it is not enough to pay for it, the treatment is not bad. They usually work in the logistics or the medical department, and do not need to go to the battlefield at all.

Even if soldiers were injured in the animal horde, they would be sent back to the hospital for treatment by them or the medical department.

Therefore, this group of people was used to being a little lawless. When they heard that they were going to the front line to deal with the undead instead of staying in the safe inner city, they quit.

He directly shook his face at the soldiers who came to deliver the letter, each of them disobeyed the military order, and couldn't get out alive.

Except for a dozen light-type superpowers from the military department who went to the front line according to the order, the rest of them just refused to go, relying on their identity as light-system supernatural powers to play tricks and rogues.

The army of undead was close to 100,000, but only a dozen or so light-type people went to the front line. Although there were ordinary people who were light-type people who voluntarily asked Zhan to help the front line, the number was not enough, less than 20 people.

Twenty or so people confronted the opponent's 100,000 army, no matter how you look at it, they were all in the past to deliver food.

The soldiers in charge of the interrogation directly reported the refusal of this group of people to cooperate. Now is a special period, and usually this group of people will be aggressive. It is estimated that no one really cares, after all, they have such strength.

But now, during this kind of war, if these people don't obey orders, they are courting death!

Bei Mingfeng sneered, it seemed that this group of people were used to being lawless, and they dared to disobey the military order, it was really outrageous.

Therefore, Bei Mingfeng, the lord of the city, directly connected the calls of these people.

Seeing Bei Mingfeng's figure appear on the floating screen, this group of people panicked a little. They could alarm the city's top leaders. Did they do something stupid?

Although Bei Mingfeng didn't come in front of them, the huge pressure was still clearly transmitted through the video.

Open your mouth, not politely, "Since you will disobey military orders during the war, you are ready to be kicked out of the base."

These words were merciless, and it was said by the deputy city lord himself. They had no doubt that they would be kicked out of the base.

Although it is said that light-type supernatural powers are very popular in any base because of their rarity, but which base has the treatment and living conditions of Dragonscale City?

Besides, if they were really kicked out, their combat effectiveness was not strong, and it was hard to say whether they could make it to other bases alive.

At the moment, this group of people who are relying on their love to show off their power will be discouraged. If even the base abandons them, what will they have to rely on to show off their power.

A group of people looked left and right, and began to retreat.

Bei Mingfeng seemed to dislike them for not stimulating enough, so he came again, "Everyone is working hard for the safety of this base, why can you hide behind and sit back and relax, if you don't want to stay here any longer, you can leave now .Otherwise, obey orders!"

Someone retorted in a low voice, "Why can you not go to the battlefield with a high-sounding appearance?"

Bei Mingfeng couldn't laugh or cry, "Otherwise, if you come to command and lose the base, just give them your life."

The man fell silent.

Bei Mingfeng asked again: "Do you obey the order?!"

This group of people looked at each other, the bosses of the base were dispatched, how could they dare to continue, and it wasn't that they really couldn't bear to think about it, and didn't want to hang around here anymore.

So, a group of people nodded hurriedly, "Obey the order."

Bei Mingfeng raised his eyebrows, "Very good, but your attitude is really not good. It seems that the base favors you too much, making you forget your duty. Everyone will record a major demerit once. As for the punishment, we will talk about it after the war. "

Although this group of people were wronged and aggrieved, why did they say that they were going to the battlefield and were given a major demerit, but fortunately, they were not too stupid. They didn't want to be kicked out of the base, so they could only swallow it all To the stomach, go to the battlefield obediently.

As I said before, there are too few people with light abilities. Even if all the light elements in the base are mobilized, there are only less than a thousand people, and their levels vary, but the highest one does not exceed level 40.

A thousand people against hundreds of thousands of undead, although there seems to be a lot more in the light department, but it is not much better. It can only slightly alleviate the current situation of being passively beaten.

The light system is definitely the nemesis of the undead system. With a large light curtain, even without any moves, the group of flickering undead melted quickly as if they encountered high-temperature snow.

However, once the level of the undead is high, they will also use abilities. There is only one trick, freezing the soul, which is also difficult to deal with.

The low-level undead were quickly dissolved, but the high-level undead were not so easily eliminated.

There were a lot of them in the first place, so the situation has not improved, at most they are less passive than at the beginning.

The situation on the battlefield is still deadlocked.

Bei Mingfeng sighed helplessly. He originally thought that the army could solve the problem. They mainly deal with those powerful alien creatures. They were caught off guard.

Bei Mingfeng got up, Chu Yue looked up at him, but didn't speak, but Bei Mingfeng could read his meaning from his calm eyes.

"Are you going to make a move?"

Bei Mingfeng bowed his head and kissed his lips, "Let me go, now I'm not concerned about exposing the power, but to deal with these undead first, or we will die before the command behind the scenes takes action." gone."

He was telling the truth. At this moment, the death toll had risen sharply, from less than 500 people to more than 3,000 people, and it continued to increase.

They can defend and counterattack with supernatural powers and attacks, but this method of attacking the soul without a body is hard to defend against!

Chu Yue didn't stop him, and knew what was going on.

Bei Mingfeng directly summoned the fire dragon that had been in the space button, stepped on its back, and flew over directly, but it did not turn into a demon form, which was a bottom line.

In mid-air, a small black flame ignited from Bei Mingfeng's fingertips, and the temperature was extremely terrifying. This alone caused the surrounding air to distort.

With a flick of his finger, a small flame flew out, and then split and multiplied in the air. Thousands of small flames spread all over the sky, covering the sky here and turning it into pure black. At the same time, the temperature reached A terrifying situation, even the space began to distort.

Bei Mingfeng didn't dare to let the flame stay for too long, lest the space collapse.

With a little finger down, countless black flames seem to have eyes, and they directly pounce on the body of the undead.

It was as if encountering sulfuric acid, and the group of undead were instantly burned to nothing. Under the command of Bei Mingfeng, the unextinguished flames rushed towards the undead again.

Bei Mingfeng only took one shot, and directly wiped out the undead army in sevens and eighties, and the rest is nothing to fear.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com