Chapter 62 - 63

After crying for a long time, Pei Yue cried out the depression in her heart.

After wiping away her tears, Pei Yue had the time to look at the whole pumpkin house. The walls of the pumpkin house are very resilient, and it is not as pale as the lime wall, so it won't be too cold even if people stick it on it.

A room is only this big, and it takes less than a minute to go around.

After reading it, I went to test my younger brother's temperature. Although the fever did not subside, but the expression had calmed down, I knew it was nothing serious.

If you have a cold, although you don't have the conditions to hang the bottle now, but you have taken all kinds of medicines, you should be fine.

My aunt also came over and sat on the sofa after washing the dishes. They had been busy during the day and had no time to ask each other how they were doing. It was only now that they could sit together and have a good chat.

"Auntie, why are you here?" The city where they used to live was far away from them.

Pei Yue said: "My mother's job was transferred, and I happened to come here to go to college. I was in a city not far from you, so we moved together."

"Oh." Chu Yue responded, and there was nothing to say. Although they were not unfamiliar with each other, they didn't know what to say.

Afterwards, it was my aunt who started first, and the few of them kept chatting about each other's recent situation and what they knew.

Bei Mingfeng sat on the side, listening to their chatting, not bored at all, but listened with gusto.

He is currently trying to understand everything about his daughter-in-law and everything he doesn't know. The more they talk, the better, and they don't interrupt, just listen quietly.

During the period, Chu Yue was afraid that he would be bored, so he specially took out a bunch of snacks from the space and put them on the table for everyone to eat.

Pei Yue cheered, said "thank you", took it up and ate it without being polite.

Bei Mingfeng didn't like snacks at first, but Chu Yue specially gave them to himself, and it was not good to refute his daughter-in-law's face, so he picked up a pack of beef cubes and ate them.

Seeing him eating the snacks, Chu Yue breathed a sigh of relief, and continued to turn his head to talk to his aunt.

They chatted until it was almost late at night, and then they stopped talking dryly.

Usually at this time, most people are asleep, and they are also sleepy, so they stretch out.

Chu Yue drank water, distributed toothbrush and toothpaste jars for everyone, then went to brush his teeth, planning to go to bed.

Pei Ying originally slept on the side bunk on the man's side, in order to take care of him conveniently.

Pei Xue thought for a while, Chu Yue was already very tired today, how could he have the mood to take care of the patients, so she asked him to go over, and she watched in person.

The pumpkin house has a layout of ten times three, only three meters wide, and the back part is separated into a bed by Chu Yue. The woman's side is only the size of a double bed, and the man's side is bigger, which is only enough for three people. Just lie side by side.

The big tree is actually very big, and it can widen the place, but the place is too big, and the heating can't be taken care of. After all, there is only one stove, so I got this size.

Now that Pei Ying was taken over by Pei Xue to take care of her, Chu Yue enlarged the place where the women lived, making their side the size of a double bed.