Chapter 245: Beast Tide Attacks

After Chu Miao finished saying this, Chu Yue didn't even lift his eyelids, and still sat on Bei Mingfeng's lap, letting him hug him lazily.

"Oh, cousin, shouldn't you be heartbroken that I'm not dead?"

Chu Miao's upward movement stopped in place, like a puppet with strange movements, and her smile froze at the corner of her mouth.

"What my cousin said, of course I am happy that you are alive, how can you be sad?"

Chu Yue didn't bother to circle around with her, raised his eyes, and met her eyes with a sneer, "My cousin said this against her will, you and your good parents wish our brother died, no wonder you will be happy if we live.

I can't compare myself to your relatives. "

At this time, the people present were fools if they couldn't understand Chu Yue's meaning.

Chu Miao's mother let out a groan, pointing at Chu Yue and yelling, "Chu Yue, you little bastard, don't think that being a city lord is a big deal, you're just a toy, you think it's some kind of character It's—ummmmm—"

The following words were choked to death by her daughter, leaving only a muffled grunt.

But with these few words, it is obvious that he has touched the scales of some people.

"You are the first person who dares to insult my lover like this. Originally, my lover told me that you jointly planned to kill my father-in-law and mother-in-law, but I still didn't believe it.

After all, none of those beasts would do such a thing that is not even counted as a human being, but today I have seen it.

If you dare to scold him, you don't know how to write the word death, do you? "

Bei Mingfeng ignored the horrified gazes of Chu Miao's family, snapped his fingers, and the three of them froze instantly, and then shattered into countless pieces without even a trace of blood.

Chu Yue scratched his forehead, turned around and put his arms around his neck, "You killed me, what should I play with?"

Bei Mingfeng blinked and blinked, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't know you were going to play with it. What they said was so ugly, I couldn't help but get angry."

Then he looked at a group of stiff group owners, his eyes lit up, and he seemed to think of something, pointing at them, "You can play with these uninvited guests."

This group of people broke out in a cold sweat. They originally wanted to gain some benefits from that city lord, but who would have known that this would be the result?

The city lord didn't look at it, and now he doesn't even dare to fart, trying to shrink himself as if he doesn't exist, for fear that these two city lords who don't play cards according to common sense will stare at him.

This script is wrong. It stands to reason that if ordinary people knew that their relatives were still alive, they wouldn't let others kill them casually, would they?

Although the woman's curse was ugly... No, no one in a high position would allow others to insult him like this, this kind of reaction is normal.

Moreover, what did the man with the devilish smile on his face just say, play with them...

The city lords suddenly realized that they were about to run out. These two people didn't care how many bases they offended at the same time. If they didn't like you, they would kill as soon as they said it.

This is someone else's territory, even if they are all dead today, so what? They don't admit it, with such a powerful base, who can force them?

Their brains are flooded, and they ran to other people's territory to seek death? I really can't blame anyone.

I figured it out, this group of people was about to run out, but they didn't know that a large net full of barbs, full of resilience, blocked their exit.

Chu Yue also didn't get off Bei Mingfeng's body, his silver pupils looked at them indifferently, even his voice was cold.

"What's the matter with you guys? Under such circumstances, no one will believe that you are here to play? Don't treat others as idiots?"

The city lords huddled together, you look at me, I look at you, no one wants to say anything, and dare not say it.

Chu Yue also had the patience to continue playing with them, and he didn't speak to force him, just continued to wait so quietly.

This kind of silent confrontation made the city lords more and more stressed, and the cold sweat on their foreheads seemed to be raining.

"Beep beep——"

The terminals of Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng rang at the same time, interrupting the current weird atmosphere.

The two looked at each other, and they really haven't met the time when the terminals of the two of them rang together.

This kind of situation is rare, or it is the first time to establish a base, and the two of them are afraid that there is something important, so they directly leave the city lord's there, open the door and leave.

The city lords breathed a sigh of relief.

In fact, the two of them didn't go far, they were on the top floor, anyway, it was controlled by Chu Yue, so no one else could hear or come in.

The two connected to the terminal at the same time, and the same person contacted them, Lin Yun, the head of the information department responsible for investigating and screening information.

Lin Yun directly gave the two a military salute, and began to report the situation, "The city lord and the deputy city lord found a large animal horde hundreds of kilometers away from the base. Judging from the route they traveled, they were heading towards our base."

"How much is the final quantity? Can it be calculated?"

"City Master, they are advancing and gathering all the way, and the final number may exceed one million."

"When will you be there?"

"According to the pace of the alien creature, it will arrive by tonight at the latest."

The two looked at each other, and the tacit understanding was undeniable. With a horde of over a million beasts, even their city would be a tough battle!

This battle is not easy to fight, and the time for them to prepare is too short. Although they have enough confidence to win, they will definitely suffer losses!

The two are actually not panicking, but they are still worried that if there are existences beyond their level, then there is no need to fight this battle, and they will lose.

According to their current level, they can easily destroy a medium-sized base with a population of over one million. If there are monsters with a higher level than the two of them, the consequences can be imagined.

However, as leaders, they can't be chaotic. Once they are chaotic, the whole base will be chaotic.

"Directly issue a first-level alert, issue emergency evacuation notices to the public, deploy weapons and troops on the first city wall, and prepare all combat departments to prepare for battle. If you can be notified in other places, try to notify them to come back. In the afternoon, I will completely shut down Dragonscale City! "

Lin Yun took the order, and he also knew the priority of this matter. He was quite worried about their city at first, and finally had a stable home. Destroyed, wandering again.

However, after listening to Chu Yue's calm and almost indifferent voice, his flustered heart suddenly calmed down.

Seeing the calm expressions of the two, he suddenly stopped panicking and was full of confidence, as if they had already won the battle.

Taking a deep breath, Lin Yun stretched out his hand and slapped the air defense siren that hadn't sounded since the establishment of Dragonscale City!

The mournful tone broke the peaceful daily life of Dragonscale City.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com