Chapter 223 Under Construction (5)

Chu Yue is probably the most leisurely and the busiest one at the moment. He is in the plant department, so he can't help at all. Except when he needs to move the dragon scale tree, he is in the logistics to give birth to vegetables for everyone.

Now at this time, there is no distinction between superiors and subordinates, one by one hurriedly dropped their pants, who cares who you are, just use it when you catch it.

Even Bei Mingfeng Bei Mingye and the others went to help, but no one sent a message to Chu Yue, so he went to find someone by himself.

The part of the army who was busy with the wires went directly to Chu Yue and asked him to divide the tree layers and build buildings, and then they installed them to the households.

Chu Yue didn't refuse, clapped his hands, and went to help.

It's just that it only spawns ordinary folk utensils, and doesn't need too strong protection. The dragon scale tree is enough protection, and he didn't put the elf form, and started to catalyze directly.

Sixty-level abilities, while replenishing abilities, activate fine divisions.

Because the floors need to be clearly defined for each household, and then each household has to create walls that divide the rooms, and the bedroom has to create beds, so people can just live in it.

Therefore, the division is very detailed, and there is room to install various pipelines for the follow-up troops. Such detailed spawning requires extra power.

He is not in a hurry, anyway, he spawns very quickly, and the troops who will install various pipelines in the future cannot keep up with his speed

This time, the natural gas pipeline was directly reserved, so he didn't need to open the dragon scale tree repeatedly, and he could just connect it directly when the pipeline was installed.

It took a week to build all the buildings in the inner city, and the rest is follow-up work.

As for the doors and windows, the door and window frames were installed first, and the door and window frames were directly wrapped with dragon scale trees. The subsequent doors and windows will be discussed at that time.

Where they live, they have installed anti-theft doors and glass windows, and even installed screens, and each exchanged their own money in the system. After all, they have to live, right?

Seeing that they were working in full swing, Chu Yue had nothing to do, so he continued to arrange in the various districts.

There are all kinds of streets, no layout is needed, but greening is needed, so Chu Yue sank the dragon scale tree street into a piece, and was ready to take soil to plant plants.

Each tree layer is very thick. Although it is a part of a giant tree, there are still people who can support the people living on it, right?

However, the dragon scale tree deserves to be called the world tree, and its body is indeed huge enough.

It signed a contract with Chu Yue, and Chu Yue still vaguely feels that this is not the whole body of it, if it is fully stretched out, it is afraid that the whole wasteland is not enough for it to display, but it has not been ordered, and it absorbs nutrition very peacefully.

Its huge root system is densely intertwined and entangled several thousand meters deep in the ground, spreading to the entire wilderness plain, and even spreading to the periphery when it can't hold it, continuing to spread towards the vegetation.

Really a forest on top of a tree!

After digging the hole, Chu Yue now has the time to build their own living floor.