Chapter 177 Mudslide

It should be said that the physical fitness of people today is indeed much stronger than before the end of the world, as can be seen from the strong self-healing power alone.

Combined with medication, plus eating well, nutrition has kept up, the two of them can no longer have to put on plaster in less than a week, and usually pay attention to not lifting heavy objects, and it will be fine in a few days.

If it is combined with energy crystals, the thing itself is for upgrading. After upgrading, human physique will naturally improve, as will self-healing power.

There is no need for the two of them to do anything here, and there are enough energy crystals. The two of them practiced almost day and night. Not to mention breaking through the 30th level this morning, their injuries have healed.

Refreshed and happy.

Over the past week, the two of them have also gotten to know everyone, especially Zhao Lili, who doesn't recognize her life and has a carefree personality. With the guarantee of Beimingfeng, she quickly integrated into this big group.

However, in the current group model, they have no outsiders at all, and they are all their own people, which is much more convenient, at least there is no need to hide some things.

Chu Yue lay on the sofa in front of the window, looking worriedly at the heavy rain that never stopped outside, Bei Mingfeng hugged him beside him.

Squeezing his face, Bei Mingfeng kissed him, "Ayue, what are you worried about? You've always looked sullen lately?"

Chu Yue leaned on his shoulder, "Feng, the heavy rain is so bad, and the mountain has no vegetation, so it won't cause mudslides, right?"

At that time, they would have no place to run. With such a heavy rain, the two mutated animals would be drowned to death, and Gao Fei couldn't bear them to be drenched in the rain.

Bei Mingfeng touched his chin, "It's hard to say..."

While talking, he glanced at the mountain, then his pupils shrank rapidly, and he pulled Chu Yue up, "Ah Yue, seal the whole space, hurry up, it's too late!"

Before Chu Yue had time to ask why, he saw the mudslide that had arrived in front of him at a glance, destroying many buildings all the way in a destructive posture, and it only took a few minutes to reach them.

There is no escape, they can't escape this thing.

Therefore, Chu Yue sealed the Dragon Scale Tree, and sealed all the windows and doorways tightly, without leaving any gaps.

The mudslide slammed into the dragon scale tree heavily, and all the soil on this mountain was blown down by the torrential rain. The buildings were washed away, and the broken buildings increased the impact of the mudslide.

As a result, the dragon scale tree that was originally buried deep in the ground was also washed up, and under the impact of the mudslide, it turned into a rolling gourd, and the people inside kept rolling with the impact.

Bei Mingfeng held Chu Yue tightly in his arms, and used his back to bear the collision and impact of various debris.

Chu Yue kept putting some sofas and other sharp objects into the space to prevent them from being injured.

Gao Feng protected his younger brother and Pei Ying, who was by his side at the time, and protected their heads from being injured.

Kong Wenxuan protected Chuhe, Li Shen protected Fang Jin, and Zhao Lili immediately protected Auntie and Pei Yue. After all, her physical fitness as a mercenary was much better than Auntie and Pei Yue.