Chapter 166 Brain damage is a disease that can be cured

However, before she slapped her down, Chu Yue grabbed her and kicked her away smoothly.

He's not a gentleman. Others beat you, but you can put your face on her and let her beat you?

Although he has been sealed with abilities, but he still has the power of leveling up. Against these weak cards who are just below level 10 and have been sealed by others, it's still not an instant kill.

Zhang Mei was kicked for a long time and couldn't get up. The rest of the women who came together to make trouble didn't look right. They originally planned to show off their power, but now they were so scared that they didn't dare to breathe. they.

They were completely bewitched by Zhang Mei, thinking that this vixen was an ordinary woman like them, so they took the opportunity to stand up and teach the newcomers how to behave.

Who knew that this person didn't follow common sense at all, he came up and started directly, and didn't want to hear what they had to say.

Don't talk about setting rules, it's good if they don't get beaten.

After Chu Yue kicked the man away, he still sat there with the old god, picked up the orange beside him and peeled it, stuffed the orange petals into his mouth and ate it.

In Zhang Mei's eyes, this unhurried movement was naked showing off.

You must know that it is easy for people outside to eat meat, but it is difficult to see some vegetables. Except for those who supply plants with supernatural powers to the city lord's mansion, ordinary people, even people in the inner city, rarely see green plants, let alone green plants. Talk about fruit.

In winter, the ground is frozen, except for the mutated plants that can survive tenaciously, the land cannot be planted at all.

The same is true in summer. Once the seeds are planted, they will be directly roasted to death by the horrific high temperature. Even if they are lucky enough to see some green shoots, they will be sunburned to death when they come out. Unless you can keep watering all day long, otherwise the crops will not be able to grow at all. Can't live!

However, there was not enough water to drink. Although the water was not polluted, the mutated animals in it were more terrifying than those on the ground, so they didn't dare to fetch water.

The whole base is supported by the little water with the ability of the water system. There are not a few people who can't drink water, are sunburned to death, and died of dehydration. They don't have the spare time to use the water to cultivate the land.

And some mutant crops that are resistant to drought and high temperature are so aggressive that they dare not touch them at all.

Therefore, the current situation of human beings is similar, lacking green vegetables and fruits.

In the city, plant-type supernatural beings are very popular, and the supply exceeds demand, and the vegetables and fruits sold at sky-high prices. Except for those powerful and powerful people, ordinary people hardly see any green leaves all year round.

Not only that, but there is also a lack of salt and other seasonings. If there is no fire, meat can be roasted. It is like returning to the previous era when humans drank blood.

But Chuyue and the others, who have been away from the crowd for a long time, have not only suffered from hardships, but also have not suffered from them because of the systematic relationship. Especially since Chuyue is still of the plant department, they have no shortage of green vegetables to eat.

They do not feel the difficulties of others.

Therefore, they do not know what is so strange about the fruits and vegetables they often eat.