Chapter 171 Breakaway

Hearing what he said, Chu Yue had a weird smile on his lips.

He patted his face with the knife, and seemed to be in a good mood, "You finally have such a day! It's great, my depression has been swept away, and sure enough, bullying people can really make me feel better."

Jiang Haotian looked at him with complicated eyes, if he couldn't recognize the essence of this person, he would really be a fool!

Chu Yue stood up, stretched his waist, Bei Mingfeng hugged him into his arms smoothly, and didn't let go.

Jiang Haotian still stared at the two people who were hugging each other with that complicated look, then got up silently, and brought them to the storage warehouse of the City Lord's Mansion.

On the way, he met up with other people who changed his face. Jiang Haotian, who was in a mess, didn't want to talk any more nonsense at this time.

This time, it was the most embarrassing time since his rebirth. He just wanted these people to finish their things and leave.

As for whether he will be killed, he probably won't. Otherwise, after killing him directly, they will come to the storage to get things, isn't it the same?

A group of people entered the storage, which is indeed Jiang Haotian's private storage, with rich species and many good things!

A group of people were not polite to him at all. None of the mutated plants, gold, jade, etc. were left behind. Anyway, they had space and were not afraid.

Although they don't drink high-end cigarettes and alcohol, since they have them, it's welcome. There are even high-end cosmetics. I don't know what a big man like him is for collecting these things.

There are even some equipment, weapons and ammunition, medicines and the like inside.

Except for those useless instruments, they were merciless at all, and they took them all away.

Looking at Jiang Haotian, he was in great pain, gnashing his teeth, but looking at Chu Yue, who was guarding him and smiling at him with a happy face, the emotion he wanted to explode just now was frightened again!

He can't beat others, what else can he do if he doesn't admit his counsel?

Moreover, Chu Yue's smile was obviously waiting for him to resist, so that he could give him another excuse to beat him up.

He swallowed, resisting the desire to resist.

Chu Yue looked very disappointed, and the dagger in his hand turned faster.

Suddenly, the system prompted in his mind, [Host, pick up the small box on your left, there are good things. "

Chu Yue raised his eyebrows and grabbed it casually. It was a small wooden box without a lock. When he opened it, there was a piece of dark red irregular ore inside.

He didn't know what kind of ore it was, and he was going to ask the system, but the alien biometric device started automatically, and the mechanical sound rang in his mind.

[Xi Soil, an ultra-compressed energy solid, the size of a fingernail can maintain the capacity of a medium-sized fleet for ten years. ]

Chu Yue immediately put the things into the space. The sum of the things in Jiang Haotian's warehouse is not worth as much as such a small piece of soil, not to mention, this piece of soil is as big as a palm!

This thing is almost a priceless treasure. I used to see this thing often in novels, but I didn't expect it to actually exist.

"Central Fleet?" He didn't have a fleet, but he really didn't know how big it was.

So, the system gave him the answer, [Stupid host, a medium-sized fleet is a large main ship, five frigates, ten cruise ships, and an interstellar fleet of hundreds of battleships. ]

Chu Yue was already immune to the system's title, but after listening to it's explanation, he paid more attention to the interest he got unintentionally.

Chu Yue rolled his eyes. Since it was collected by Jiang Haotian, maybe he knows where there are more. Why don't we ask again?

Coughing, Chu Yue patted Jiang Haotian's face, and drew his straight eyes to himself.

Holding up the small box, "Where did you get this thing?" As for whether it is there, they just have to check it out for themselves.

Jiang Haotian stared at the box suspiciously for a long time. Seeing that Chu Yue's expression became more and more impatient, he suddenly remembered what was in it?

A stone of unknown use, when his subordinates handed it to him, he intuitively thought it was very important, but when he was reborn, he didn't know what it was, because he didn't have such a thing in his previous life.

But because he intuitively thought it was very important, he still found a box and put it away, but he forgot it as soon as he put it away. At this time, Chu Yue brought it up, and he remembered it.

It's just that Chu Yue attaches so much importance to this thing, is it really important.

Chu Yue saw that he was simply distracted, and gritted his teeth. Did this person really think that he didn't dare to make a move, that he forgot his life and was still in someone else's hands by being so openly distracted?

Chu Yue smoothly cut a gash on his face, and Jiang Haotian regained his senses with a scream, not daring to be distracted anymore.

"This thing was given to me by my subordinates. It is in a small base facing northwest, where there is a big mountain, and this red stone was found there."

Jiang Haotian covered his face, his face was pale, Chu Yue is a devil at all, he must be blind to think that he is kind and beautiful!

Ignoring his gaze, Chu Yue saw that everyone in the warehouse had already searched, and grinned, "Castile Lord Jiang, please send us out of the city."

Jiang Haotian can't wait to tear Chu Yue apart, especially when he sees Bei Mingfeng hugging Chu Yue into his arms, Chu Yue looks obedient and doesn't resist, he hates him to death!

With the city lord Jiang Haotian in hand, the group of them went out smoothly. When they reached the city gate, they met Li Shen, who had been waiting outside for a long time. They got on the pumpkin carriage pulled by the alien creature and were about to leave.

Jiang Haotian quickly stopped, "I have let you go, should you help me get out the things in my body?"

Chu Yue waved his hand, in a good mood, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, as long as we are far enough away, I won't be able to control you, so don't worry."

Jiang Haotian was furious, how could he, the lord of a city, let his life be in the hands of others.

But it's a pity that his life is still in the hands of others, controlled by others, and he has no right to bargain with others at all.

Chu Yue pursed his lips and smiled meanly, "Don't worry, as long as you don't approach me again, you can sit back and relax for the rest of your life!"

It's clear that if you don't get rid of him, it's good enough to spare his life, what else do you want?

Chu Yue waved his hand, but Jiang Haotian couldn't see his movements clearly, and one arm and one leg of Jiang Haotian flew out.

After all, it was still impossible for Chu Yue to let go of the person who treated him so badly. Asking him for an arm and a leg was already the lightest punishment.

Chu Yue smiled and retracted the pumpkin cart, and the cart drove away!

Behind him, Jiang Haotian screamed, with a pale face, clutching his broken arms and legs, and gnashing his teeth, he ordered people to chase after him, but unfortunately, they were too fast, and they didn't have a car to travel, so they could only watch helplessly as others swept him away The treasure house, even broke his arm, and then walked away!

Jiang Haotian was purely stealing chickens and losing nothing. In the end, he lost his personal wealth and even lost a lot of things and his own arm and leg. His own face was also lost to the extreme.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com