Chapter 258 Explosion

Even the beast horde obviously knew that the power grid could not be indiscriminately, and their wet attack temporarily slowed down, trying to find a breakthrough.

This period also gave the base time to take a breather.

The loss of the city wall did not cause them much loss. Apart from casualties, at most they lost a little forest.

In most forests, only the trunks are left, and the branches and leaves on them have been blasted to nothing. In some, there is basically nothing left, only the roots.

The whole forest is extremely dilapidated, even more miserable than after the mountain fire, but fortunately, after the end of the world, the plants seem to be excited and grow at a rapid speed.

I believe that as long as they can survive this war, it will not be difficult to plant again.

I don't know if it's because of the experiment a few times, but it was too enjoyable to be electrocuted, and I felt that it couldn't do it, or what, the beast horde that had just launched a full-scale attack began to stalemate with the base again.

It's just right that they don't come in, just to give them time to prepare, and the Information Department hastened the time to collect information.

Numerous small bees for detection were placed on the side of the beast tide, taking advantage of the darkness, to scan and detect undisguisedly.

With the detection of the little bee powder, a lot of data was mastered by the Ministry of Information, and then sorted and sent to Bei Mingfeng and his team.

"After the beast tide has been wiped out for a period of time, there are less than 5 million left, of which about 10,000 are heavy armored creatures, and the rest are various types of supernatural creatures.

There are about 500,000 heads above the 50th level, about one million from the 50th level to the 30th level, and the rest are below the 30th level. "

Obviously, high-level alien creatures are not Chinese cabbage, so many that they can be seen anywhere, so there are not many in the team.

The main battle power of the beast horde is still below level 30. After all, not all ethnic groups can be so lucky to increase their level, not to mention some ethnic groups are born with a fixed level, and there is no way to upgrade.

For example, domestically mutated domestic pigs, domestic geese and ducks, etc., they can't reach level 30 even if they are exhausted. Although they are mutated, they are still eaten by people.

Therefore, most of the tens of millions of beasts are low-level alien creatures, and there are not many high-level ones.

But it is enough, with such a huge number, they can flood a city with a pile of numbers.

What's more, they still have tactics, first use cannon fodder to consume, and then use powerful alien creatures to kill the city wall in one fell swoop, when the time comes, the remaining alien creatures will rush in.

At that time, who cared about the strength of the alien creatures, the terrifying amount alone was definitely enough for a large base to drink a pot.

But it is estimated that the commander did not expect to encounter the difficult bone of the Dragon Scale Base, which caused the beast tide to consume half of it before capturing the outer city wall.

I don't know if the commander could speak, would he roar angrily to express his depressed mood.

Taking advantage of the operation of the power grid on the outer city wall, Longscale Tree silently buried the mines in the forest floor of the outer city wall according to Chu Yue's instructions.