Chapter 201

"What's the use of arguing, the most important thing now is to find a solution." He Hua's husband patted the table.

"Is there any way to solve it? We are finished. We blame mother and aunt. If it weren't for the two of them, would we have come to where we are today?" It seemed extremely vulgar.

"You bastards, don't I want us to live a better life? Why should you blame me? Without me, can you wear gold and silver, eat popular food and drink spicy food?"

Not to be outdone, He Hua put her hands on her hips and began to curse.

In the past when the scenery was infinite, this group of people wanted to look at people with their nostrils upturned, but now they have lost their power and started to bite dogs.

Soon, someone from the Beiming family asked them to move out of the current mansion, even if they couldn't take the house away, they wouldn't give it to the white-eyed wolves.

Seeing people moving things outside, He Hua opened her hand to stop them.

"I am the eldest lady of the Beiming family, you can't do this, put the things back for me, this is ours."

The visitor gave him a look like an idiot, and continued to walk around her to move things.

"I told you to put it down, didn't you hear?" He Hua raised her thick palm like a cattail fan and was about to slap someone, but was kicked out.

They have long seen that this group of parasites who are showing off their might is not pleasing to the eye, so of course they took the opportunity to teach them a lesson.

The female logistics soldier who came to move things spat at her, and said with a sneer: "The eldest lady of the Beiming family, a group of white-eyed wolves really don't know what their surname is? There is only one eldest lady of the Beiming family from the beginning, Miss Beimingyu , Some people are really shameless and think they are very favored? Bah, a bunch of white-eyed wolves!"

He Hua was kicked to the ground and couldn't get up for a long time. Her belly was like a bucket, and she didn't want to make progress. The ability was only level two, which is not enough for others to kick.

Seeing that all the things collected in previous years were carried away, and there was nothing left in the house, this group of people was locked outside, making it clear that they were not allowed to live any longer.

The group of the He family went up to quarrel with them, especially He Hua's daughter who threatened them to let the old man Beiming kick him out of the Beiming army, which was unanimously ridiculed by the soldiers.

This group of white-eyed wolves who have been showing off their might in the capital with the help of Mr. Beiming is finally finished, and they deserve it completely. It is entirely their own fault to be able to get to where they are today.

If they stay safe and don't kill themselves, they can still take them with them when Beiming's family leaves the capital, and they can even continue to coax the old man to give them benefits, and continue to live happily.

At most, after the old man died, Beiming's family didn't want to see them, and sent them to a corner to stay, out of sight.

But they didn't want to kill themselves, so they killed themselves.

Watching the crowd walk away helplessly, the few people who were only wearing home clothes shivered violently from the cold wind.

Only then did they really realize that they were really thrown out.

They are used to living a life of prosperity and wealth, and they are used to living a life where they open their mouths and stretch out their hands when they eat, and suddenly dust falls from the clouds. How can they get used to this huge contrast.

After knowing that the threat was useless, they still decided to ask the old man.

Old things... No, the old man is so soft-hearted, they may forgive them after crying a few times, after all, they have provoked Bei Mingye in the past, they put down their bodies and begged the old man to make him happy, Bei Mingye didn't dare to do anything with them.

As time went by, they relied on the old man to provoke and bully anyone, and the Beiming family dared not speak out, but they couldn't deal with them.

I believe it will be the same this time, as long as they speak soft words and coax the old man, the old man is already confused, and whoever can coax him will turn to whom, this time it must be the same as before.

They went to the slums and looked at the busy mercenary garrison on the outside. There were many people coming and going, but no one paid attention to them.

They forced their way in and were thrown out, but they found someone to inform them, and then they waited in the cold wind.

However, no matter how long they waited, the people inside did not come out to welcome them in respectfully, and no one paid any attention to them.

Their bodies were almost numb from the cold wind, and their patience was almost worn out, so the people inside brought them in with a cold face.

In the warm pumpkin house, Beiming's family was there, even Chu Yue, all of them were sitting in the room with a cold face, as if they were being interrogated in three courts.

The old man sat in the first place, looking at them with no expression on his face, and his guilt and affection for them were completely gone in his heart.

He asked them to come today just to hear what else they can say?

Of course there is no place for them to sit here.

He Hua and He Fang looked at everyone's cold eyes, and this time they didn't hesitate. They pulled their husband and children to kneel down, and began to grin and cry.

"Dad, you can't treat us like this. We are also your daughters. Didn't you say that yourself back then? You can't count your words."

"Dad, we were delusional, we were wrong, but didn't we hold back our desires? Dad, you said back then that people from Beiming's family would not forget us, you can't do that. "

"That's right, Grandpa, it's because you are too partial..."

This group of people said they came to intercede, but in the end, they still thought that they were right, that all the mistakes were on others, and they blamed all the mistakes on others, without any intention of introspection.

Mr. Beiming's crutch hit the ground hard, and he shouted with a dark face, "Shut up!"

The old man's prestige remained undiminished, and these people shut up in fright.

Pointing at this group of people bitterly, the old man regretted it endlessly, "You don't even have the slightest intention of introspection, what else are you doing besides pushing your mistakes to others?

I was blind to raise you a bunch of white-eyed wolves, unfamiliar beasts, your mother is obviously a lady of every family, but how did you give birth to you bunch of white-eyed wolves!

Still want to come back, dreaming, don't you know what you have done yourself?

I am eccentric, I neglected my children and grandchildren to raise you, am I eccentric? !

White-eyed wolf!

The Beiming family never owes you anything, but you are so ungrateful that you want to kill them. My brothers and nephews usually call me nice, but they are just a bunch of villains, beasts, and white-eyed wolves. Get out, I don’t want to see you again, I am Beiming. Raised you group of ungrateful white-eyed wolves!

Get out, get out of here!

If you appear in front of me again in the future, I will kill you, get out! "

It is probably the first time that both the Beiming family and the He family have seen the old man Beiming get so angry. This time, they are really disappointed in them to the end, and they don't even want to see them at a glance.

After all, he neglected the daughter raised by his children and grandchildren, but he kept thinking about how to plot against their Beiming family, which made everyone feel chilled.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com