Chapter 167 - 168

But fortunately, Chu Yue has no time to take care of them now.

Under Chu Yue's control, the countless branches split and intertwined quickly, forming a large green net covering the entire courtyard!

Then the big net was divided again, and countless small nets were added under the big net. The meshes were very small, and they pounced on the little insect densely.

As far as the eye can see, they are all dense green tough vine nets.

There were too many rattan nets, except for Chu Yue who was manipulating them, the rest of the people were forced to have no place to stay by the countless dense nets, and they were all crowded together.

Under the control of Chu Yue, countless small nets surrounded this little bug from all directions.

It's a pity that this little guy passed through the space, and the rattan nets were cut off one after another, without any hindrance.

The bug continued to attack Chu Yue unabated, and Chu Yue continued to manipulate the flower vines to block it.

Although it is true that they cannot cause any substantial damage to the world worms, they cannot withstand the large number of densely packed, wave after wave, like a wave, which greatly hinders the speed of the world worms.

It wanted to rush towards Chu Yue, and Chu Yue set up obstacles around him to prevent it from approaching, both front, back, left, and right, and the obstacles it caused were indeed not small.

The attack that was effective just now is completely useless now, but Chu Yue couldn't do any harm to it, and instead, one person and one insect stalemate.

Although the world worm can travel through time and space, it is obvious that the time and space it travels each time will not be too far away. Otherwise, it will pass through the obstacles and appear beside Chu Yue. kneel!

But that was tough enough.

This is an independent courtyard, no matter how big it can be, soon, Chu Yue will have no place to hide.

It is estimated that he himself did not expect that one day he would be cornered by a bug.

Taking another step back, he stepped on a guard's foot, and the guard wailed, attracting Chu Yue's attention.

When she looked over, Zhang Mei was hiding behind the crowd with a ferocious face, with a distorted smile of success.

A flash of inspiration flashed in Chu Yue's mind. When the world worm rushed past again, he quickly arrived behind Zhang Mei, grabbed her by the neck, took advantage of the opportunity to hide behind her, and greeted Zhang Mei to the world worm.

Sure enough, the world worm stopped attacking, and floated steadily in front of Zhang Mei, confronting Chu Yue behind him.

Chu Yue raised his eyebrows, and said with jealousy: "This little guy really listens to you, it's a pity for such a rare creature!"

Zhang Mei's life was in the hands of others, and she couldn't speak, so she could only show her eyes that the rest of the guards came to save her, but unfortunately, last time, they were scared by Chu Yue, and they didn't dare to go forward to die.

A group of people held weapons, cowered to the side, looked at Chu Yue in fear, and pushed each other, but no one dared to go up to save people.

Chu Yue sneered, and the knife formed by the blade cherry blossoms patted Zhang Mei's face, "You expect a group of cowards like them to save you, don't dream, if they dare to come, I will kill people. I have nothing to do with your city lord, I don't feel bad if I kill them all."